Oh Boy ft Seulgi

Suga Daddy

Her employer made her do some extra work that night. Although she liked working in a bookstore, she’d be honest if she says that she hated working overtime. Especially when it takes until eleven pm for her to finish.

Seoul was quite dangerous during the night time. If she wasn’t careful then her body’s going to end up floating on the Han river the next morning, her precious shell of purity completely ripped off her glorious body.

Then again she really should stop thinking about those kind of stuffs when she was going to go home. Alone nonetheless.

Seulgi tiredly walked to the train’s platform. Sighing in relief upon seeing that there wasn’t that much people. Actually there was only her and a mint haired guy who was sitting by one of the train pillars, looking too wasted for her own liking, so she took her phone out.

She was in the middle of checking her SNS accounts when she heard a grumble from her side.

Although she resisted to urge to take a peek of the guy, she was far too worried that she might end up getting mugged up. The moment that she decide to check on the person was also the moment she regretted.

The guy gagged at first before completely vomiting what seemed to be his dinner and lunch.

She couldn’t stop the groan that escaped as the guy continued to vomit his heart out.

What a motherfreaking pleasant sight.

It took some time before the guy finally calmed down and sighed. He wiped his lips with the sleeve of his leather jacket, cringing at the sight of his vomit and finally staggering up.

“Sup.” He greeted drunkly to which she flinched at.

This was something that she had been dreading to happen. Having a conversation with a drunk person was the least that she wanted. Her dad always reminds her that human were more dangerous when drunk. Don’t ever talk to them, he would say.

So to not appear rude, the girl merely bowed and resumed to her previous business.

Of course she missed how the guy eyed her from head to toe.

“Wow.” He breathed after a few minutes. “You’re really pretty.”


Oh, so now she’s going to be hit on? . This was how horror and murder movies, or tragic ones starts. Where was that stupid train anyway?!

“Thanks.” She responded with her eyes stuck on the screen of her phone. She hoped that the guy would get the message.

What surprised her on the other hand was the scoff that came from the guy and the statement after that. “So you agree that you’re really pretty?”

She blinked and the statement itself made her looked up from her phone then to the guy. No, she wasn’t offended. Truth to be told she was more amused. She was freaking familiar with that line.

Seulgi wasn’t really the type to speak with people she barely knows but that very moment she couldn’t stop herself. “Did you just quote Mean Girl?” she blurted, to which was responded by a very handsome crooked smile from the guy.

“Maybe.” He muttered before leaning his cheek on the pillar’s cold surface, sighing at the relaxing comfort it gave. “But you’re really pretty…” he said with his eyes closed. His face was flushed red but even in his drunken state she was going to admit that he really was handsome.

And has a taste in fashion too.

“I hate pretty girls though.” He added when he didn’t got any response from the girl beside him. “My ex,” He slurred and sighed. “Was really pretty, well she’s still pretty… but look what she did to me.”

The train was already approaching but Seulgi found herself staring at the pale boy beside her. He really do looked wasted and it made her wonder just how much did this person drank. He could barely even open his eyes and it was a wonder how he didn’t spilled some of his vomit on his shirt.

This probably wasn’t the first time that he got this wasted.

And she could see that he’s going through some problems.

The man pushed himself from the pillar when the train door opened. He staggered inside the vehicle and slumped down on a vacant seat. Seulgi followed forth but she wasn’t sure if she’d be happy with the fact that the only vacant seat was beside the drunk guy or not. She breath through her nose and sat beside him with their shoulder touching.

“Say,” she heard the man murmured before feeling his head fall to her shoulder, startling her in the process.

OH MY GOSH HE’S NOT GOING TO HER, IS HE?

“Can I tell you a lie?” He asked before she could even scream.

“L-lie?”

“Yeah, can I?”

Yup he was definitely drunk out of his mind.

“O-okay?” Just don’t do something erted! She prayed.

The man smiled and sat straight. His glassy warm brown eyes stared at her and she felt herself shrinking. She was going to get lost in its deep color if she wouldn’t be careful, that she realized.

“I love you.”

And she felt her heart stop.

Seulgi opened to say something but no words came out. She could feel herself blush and she knew she was so stupid to do so. Her heart even went on a frenzy inside of her chest and she wanted to beat herself to death that very moment.

The guy chuckled. “just wanted to say that again to a woman who isn’t my mom.” He admitted before Seulgi could lose her cool and die of a sudden heart attack. It’s not everyday some cute drunk guy would tell you that after all.

“You’re crazy.” She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She felt suddenly flustered and she didn’t liked it.

“We are all are.” He murmured and rested his head again on her shoulder. The urge to push him away was too strong for her liking.

“You’re being way too comfortable with me.” She said in a soft voice.

“You are comfortable.” He admitted. “Just like a teddy bear.”

Then they both went silent at that. The guy had probably fallen asleep at this point and she wanted nothing but to push him away and leave him lying on the floor for all she cares.

She was about to do so when he spoke again.

“What would you do when you get pregnant at a very young age?”

The man blurted after a moment of silence. A question that completely caught her off guard and startled her a bit.

“Umm…” She started. “I would keep the baby. I guess?”

“Do you mean that?” he questioned while still in his previous position.

“Yes. I mean, of course there would be a slight hesitation but hey, I know my responsibilities.” She fiddled with her fingers at that. “But that child is mine. What kind of a woman I’d be if I’d leave or kill my own baby?”

“What if you will get scared? Will you still keep him?”

“Fear is inevitable but it is also not permanent. I know me, I will probably force myself to forget about it because I have to be strong.” She smiled. “both for me and my baby.”

The guy softly laughed after hearing that. Still, it wasn’t laced with mockery instead it was sadness that she heard. “Wish she could be same as you.”

“Pardon?”

“I have a son.” The man grinned while rubbing his head on her shoulder, a feat that reminded her so much of a cat. But his confession was what made her mind stop. A son? “He’s the cutest thing that you’ll ever see. But I’m cuter of course, I’m the original after all.”

“I never planned on having him, I’m going to be honest about that.” He continued. “I was one of those people who never liked kids. To me, they were all noisy, spoiled, always acting all high and mighty, and the number one wreckers of peace and quiet. I never liked them.” He sighed.

“But one night, I got too drunk. Too drunk to even think of using protection and bam! did happened.”

“That was probably God’s way of ing me.” Seulgi wasn’t so sure if it was even proper to listen to a strangers story while they were drunk but she guess it was something that he needed. She really wasn’t good in listening to problems, things like these were bound to make her sad and she hated feeling sad. She thinks that we all do. “My girlfriend was really scared that time. It took me some time to calm down.”

“I did everything for you, you know.” He said as if he was talking to the mother of his son herself. “but you still left... and now you’re back. Do you even thought what would it do to Jihoon? You’re so selfish.”

The announcers voice spoke through the speaker, informing that they were now arriving the station.

“You’re so selfish.” He grumbled before pushing himself up from his position. The train finally came into a stop and as people stood up from their seats and so did he. He cling onto one of the railings, waiting for the crowd to subside until he found it ideal to finally go.

Seulgi was glued to her seat as she watched him finally leaving the vehicle, and when the door closed, she still followed him with her eyes as he staggered out of the station.

Drunk people were so strange. She realized.