Wherever you are.

Suga Daddy

It was given that being a young father wasn't easy. He had to make money to support his growing son. The father shouldn't continue to rely on people even if they willingly give help.

So Yoongi, after coming home from school would went straight to the mini studio that he made together with Namjoon. He'd be stuck inside for God knows how long, with Seokjin delivering him his dinner like a good wife. He produces and composes songs for a living, and although he was still active around those underground rap battles the pay he was getting wasn't enough for a growing child. So all through the night, he was up composing and writing lyrics, to give to those company that asked for them.

There were even times wherein he wouldn't see Jihoon straight for three days. Whenever he'd wake up after staying late, his son had already left for school. Then at night after his classes, he'd arrive seeing the little boy asleep on his bed.

Although Yoongi wouldn't admit it, he was scared that Jihoon was growing farther and farther away from him.

He couldn't shake the feeling off as it was the same with his ex girlfriend.

Until one faithful morning.

Yoongi woke up late, as usual, and made his way to the kitchen. Only to see Jihoon eating some sandwiches on top of the counter. Yoongi blinked, his head snapping to the wall clock on the living room; 10:55 AM. Jihoon should already be at school around this time.

"Hey, kid." He greeted the little child as he made his way to the fridge. He took a cartoon of milk and poured it into Jihoon's glasses before taking a drink. "Why are you still here? What about school?"

Jihoon chewed his food first before shaking his head. "School was canceled." Yoongi sighed, leaning down to remove the food on his son's cheek until he noticed that the apartment was devoid of any ruckus. "Where's Jin hyung and Hobi?" He asked to which the child responded by pointing at the door.

Yoongi didn't bother asking for his remaining brothers as he knew that they either have work or at school.

"They went out. They said they will be back." Yoongi nodded.

"I see." The man patted his son's head, ready to leave and take a bath when he felt a thug on his shirt. Jihoon was biting his lips, food neglected on the plate just beside him. Yoongi raised his eyebrows. He knew that feat. Jihoon does that whenever he wants something or has things that he's slightly hesitant to say.

After for a good few second, the kid puffed his cheeks and much to Yoongi's surprise, he started singing.

"W-wherever you are, I'll always make you smile..." He started. "Wherever you are, I'm always by your side. Whatever you say..." Jihoon gulped, he forgot the next words. Heck! It wasn't even in Hangul or English! It sounded so easy when Grandpa Taetae sang it though. So to not make a complete fool of himself, he skipped that part and stared at his father straight in the eyes.

"I-I promise you forever right now."

Yoongi blinked. Trying to process the meaning of the song, and when he did? Jihoon had already scrammed out of the kitchen to his room due to embarrassment.

Did his son just serenaded him?

Yoongi shook his head and chuckled, making his way to his now red as a tomato son.

I love that song. (●´∀`●) I'm sorry if this isn't the update you were expecting. I'm having some writer's block and the only idea I was having was for my other fic. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ I'm sorry.

Thanks for subscribing tho! Love lots! (✿´‿`)