Back 2 U

Suga Daddy

Hungover.


Yoongi groaned and rubbed his head, he tried opening his eyes but ended up closing them back when the sunlight hit them. He silently cursed himself for forgetting on closing the blinds before sleeping. But then he doubt if he'd even remember to do so.


Ah.


He blinked a couple of times until he got accustomed to the brightness. The instant, he recognized the ceiling of his room.


What exactly happened last night? He thought and listened for the possible noises outside. He heard some shuffle then later on Hoseok's voice yelling something about his toast being too burnt and Jimin telling him to just deal with it.


He frowned.


He seemed to be missing something.


He inhaled a deep breath and thought hard of the the events light night. When he did so, he sharply sat up from his bed.


That's right.


That woman was back. After for how many years, the woman finally returned. A groan left his lips and he ruffled his hair. He bitterly chuckled at the memory. He remember being so mad that when he tucked Jihoon to bed and Jungkook arrived, he ran out and went to some random bar. His raging headache was an evidence for that.


Then an unfamiliar face of a woman flashed his mind and he frowned.


Now who the hell was that?


He didn't went on a rampage last night and killed someone didn't he?


Moreover how did he even managed to go home?

"Appa..." A tiny voice brought him back to reality which was followed by the door slightly opening. "Are you awake?"


He sighed, relieved for some reason. "I am, what's up kid?" He asked which was followed by the door opening even further and Jihoon entering, still in his onesie, and carrying a tray of food and medicine.


"Grandpa Jin told me to bring this!" The child announced proudly and placed the food on his night stand. "Also, Appa! Where did you go last night? I was worried!" He nagged, which strongly reminded him of his mother back in Daegu.


"You sound like your grandma." He voiced out and took the medicine, drinking them after. "And as for where I went, that doesn't concern you." He said and gently flicked his son on the forehead. The man silently hoped that his son would not push even further as it was quite embarrassing to admit that he got too mad and went on a drink last night.


Also, that might trigger him to question about who the woman was on their front door. Although he doubt that he remembers.


Jihoon whined and rubbed the spot where he was hit. "Grandpa Jaebum carried you last night, then Grandpa Jin got really panicky and all. I thought something was wrong with you. I was woken up by the noise."


So, that's it. You can always trust Seokjin to make a great deal out of everything.


"It was nothing." He stood up from his bed with a grunt then proceed on carrying Jihoon, much to the child's surprise. "How about I send you off to school as an apology?"


At that, the child perked up but then frowned. "I don't mind. But you should take a shower first, Appa! You stink." He commented.


"Fine." The man grumbled and put him down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi chewed on the tip of his pen like there’s no tomorrow. His professor was yapping about something that his mind was not comprehending the slightest. His mind was occupied by the fact that his ex was back and what effect it might do to Jihoon.

What the was the woman even thinking?

Did she honestly think that he would welcome her back with confetti and fireworks once she show her face again?

She was supposed to be the smartest in their class back then so what kind of stupidity did she just do? But then again it’s not like it would make a change if she ringed him first. He was ing hoping that she don’t return because to him, and Chaerin, she was already dead. Everything would have been fine if she didn’t show her face to them.

Everything was already going fine without her around.

Exhaling a breath, he focused his eyes back to his professor. He wanted to listen attentively. He don’t want to fail any of his class. But that woman was doing more bad than good. Right now, he couldn’t help but think what if she went to Jihoon’s daycare and take him away? Just thinking about it made his heart ram hard inside his chest. He suddenly felt protective and it was taking his all to not dash out of the room and make sure she hasn’t taken Jihoon away.


She might be the mother but to him, Seoyeon have no right to Jihoon at this point on.


The sound of the bell ringing made Yoongi look up and sigh of relief.


The room was getting suffocating in all honesty. The man didn’t wasted anymore time in gathering his notes and stuffing it inside his bag. He was one of the first students to bolt out of the classroom. The thought of that woman was making him uneasy.


“Yoongi!” One of his friends but Yoongi merely waved.


“Sorry! I can’t right now.” He said and nearly ran in the hallway. He wanted to look for a certain someone. Someone close to Seoyeon so that they can relay his message to her. And there was only one person that he could think of. Lucky for him he found her right away standing in front of the lockers and chatting with her friends.


The girl didn’t even know what happened when someone grabbed her arm and dragged her away. Sooyoung protested at first. But upon realizing who it was, the girl paled and let the man take her away from her friend. Although she grew nervous when Yoongi took her to one of the secluded areas of the university.


Sooyoung let out a yelp when her back hit the cold wall. Geez, she knew Yoongi wasn’t a gentleman but to do this to a pretty lady like her? The girl cough.


“Yah! What’s the big idea?” She asked in irritation.


“Tell that cousin of yours to stay away from Jihoon, do you hear me?” Yoongi threatened and the dark look in his eyes was enough to make the girl cower in fear. She know who this cousin he was referring to. Which made her confused even more.


“W-what are you talking about?” She stuttered. “She’s still overseas. Just how much distance do you want?”


That made Yoongi stop.


He blinked a couple of times. He observed the girl’s face to find any signs if she was joking or not. Upon not seeing one, Yoongi chuckled in disbelief. “You didn’t know?” She shook her head, whimpering like a dog when his expression turned blank.


“I see.” He nodded. “Just so you know, that precious cousin of yours is back here in Seoul and shamelessly showed her face in front of our door.” He informed.


Sooyoung’s eyes widened at the news. “She’s where?!”


Yoongi scoffed in response. “Is that her new hobby? Disappearing and reappearing? Tell her to better find a new one because I don’t like it the slightest.” He said and turned around, ready to leave. He had already relayed his message and see no point of talking to this girl even further.


“Yah! So what if she’s here? And why can’t she see Jihoon? He’s her son! She have every right to—“ Sooyoung couldn’t even complete her sentence when Yoongi’s hand slammed just beside her face. The man glowered at her and the girl visibly swallowed thickly.


“She lost that right the moment she left that night, you got that?” He growled. “When your boyfriend leaves you at the time you needs him the most then we’ll talk. Don’t open your mouth if all its going to spat are things you probably didn’t put that much thought of.” Yoongi said with a straight face.


He gave the girl one last look before eventually leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

Does anyone still reads this?

I'm sorry. I have no excuse really. I was so close in deleting this because I honestly don't know what to do about this anymore. It had no actual plot from the first time I made this (unlike my other stories) so I myself was overwhelmed with the sudden turn of even (if that even makes sense). I guess I got too carried away. I was so close in deleting this but I couldn't bring myself to. It is my first fanfic about real people and in this site after all. 

But I've decided it continue this until the end. And hopefully I would be able to. 

I'm so sorry for those who waited so long.