Adult Child

Suga Daddy

Day 3, 7:30 Am. 

Monday.

As always, the fourth room at the third floor of the building was a mess yet again. 

Neighbors had already been accustomed of the ruckus that never failed to occur during Monday mornings at the said room. They sometimes would halt on whatever they were doing to just listen to current event that was happening. The milkman would often times sticks his ear to the door in hope of hearing an occurring murder so that he at least could be a witness to the poor soul that had died. 

Contrary to his ever imaginative mind, no murder was happening. 

The only crime that might happen was Namjoon strangling Taehyung because of how slow he was moving.

Monday mornings had always been hectic. Jimin had to hurry for his work at the nearby café. Namjoon had classes and so as Taehyung. Hoseok, as the third eldest (despite not really acting accordingly to his age) had to prepare a burnt yet edible breakfast for the boys while Seokjin was away. And Jihoon would  be seen running around finding his crayons or whatever he needed for school.

The chances of breaking more furnitures was higher than when the little boy was on sugar high.

A scream left Hoseok's mouth as he ran into Taehyung who looked like he'd fall asleep any minute.

Of course, he just had to while the older boy was holding a cup of milk. Almost in slow motion, they watched as the plastic cup (thank God) rose mid air, it's contents spilling towards the direction of Jihoon whose eyes were now as wide as a saucer. 

And splash. 

"J-Jihoonie!" They chanted in unison. The other two wasted no time and rushed to the now soak in milk Min Jihoon. 

The child sneezed.

"Yah! What's the big idea?" Hoseok slapped Taehyung's arms in annoyance. 

"I-I'm sorry! Jihoonie, are you okay?" He asked. 

"Aish!" Namjoon checked his wrist watch before grabbing Taehyung by the arm. "Hobi, please take care of him! Come on!" 

"But I will not leave Jihoonie alone!" 

"Yah! Chose! You'll come with me or I'll leave you alone and let Mrs. Yoon drop you from her class?" 

"Like I said, let's go." Taehyung sprung from his feet and dragged Namjoon himself. "Bye, Jihoonie! I promise we'll play later!" 

"Yah, wait for me!" Jimin followed the duo while trying his best to tie his shoes. "Bye Jihoonie! I love you!" 

"Don't talk to strangers, Jihoon!" Namjoon reminded.

"You ingrates! Come back here! Hey!" Hoseok ran after them as they went out of the apartment. None of the three paid him any attention. They continued to sprint —bumping into the milkman in the process— until they were out of sight. 

Those little s.

Hoseok groaned as he entered the apartment. Jihoon was staring at him with his lower lip jutted out. The child raised his arms, motioning for Hoseok to carry him. "Grandpa Hobi! I'm sticky! And I'm already late!" He whined.

"I know, I know." Hoseok carried the child back to his room. He randomly took some clean hoodies and shorts. Hoseok sprinted from the room to the bathroom, wetting a face towel to clean the child off. 

He rubbed him clean in no time. The older boy also didn't wasted any more time as he changed Jihoon into fresh clothes. Hoseok carried the child, grabbing his snap back and bag that was lying around in the process. He made sure that he properly locked the apartment before sprinting towards the stairs.

Hoseok ran as fast as he could while Jihoon was perched on his shoulder. It was a good thing that Seokjin enrolled the child to a daycare that wasn't so far from their apartment. 

Ten minutes later, Hoseok interrupted Jihoon's teacher who looked shocked at sudden outburst. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He forced a grin as he tried catching his breath.

"Oh my gosh!" She rushed to the still gasping man. She took Jihoon from his shoulders and continued to stare at Hoseok like he just grew a second head. "Are you okay?"

Oh my God. 

He's turning blue.

"I-I'm okay... Yeah... I'm okay—" 

And yup. 

He fainted.

Hoseok groaned as he lyed face first onto the dance floor. 

He had already regained consciousness earlier, and the first thing that greeted him was Jihoon's curious face and his teacher's worried expression. Embarrassed wasn't even enough to define what he felt. If he could then he would have ran away from the moment he woke up. 

Instead, he had to sit down for more than thirty minutes and listen to Jihoon's beautiful teacher lecture him about safety and responsibility when carrying a child.

Hoseok went straight to his work as a dance choreographer for a certain entertainment company despite being too early for his liking. He does it a lot whenever he embarrass himself. His work starts at 1 and yet he was already at the place at 9. Somebody raise his pay up.

Taehyung was so going to die later tonight.

The sound of his phone ringing woke him up from his light trance. Hoseok mindlessly patted his nearby surrounding until he got ahold of the gadget. 

He didn't bother seeing who the caller was as he was to depressed to even raise his head. Hoseok placed the phone to his ear and muttered a faint 'hello' to whoever was on the line.

"Hobi?" A familiar voice spoke. The instant, he jolted up from his spot. He took the phone away from his ear and checked the caller this time. Only for his blood to run cold at the name that flashed on his screen. "Why is the apartment a mess? Where are you? And where are the other furnitures?" 

He heard some shuffling from the other line which was then followed by a curse. "Who spilled some milk on my carpet?"

"J-Jin hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed. "W-welcome back! I thought you were going to return on the twelfth!" 

"Today is the twelfth." Seokjin clarified. "Where the hell are you? You're work doesn't start 'till 1. Come back here!" 

"B-but Jin hyung!" 

"No buts. Come back here young man. Oh my gosh! Where's my precious vase? A-and that antique ballerina figurine? My precious! Where are they?!"

And the line went dead after that.

Hoseok gulped as he gaped at his phone. did happened. The furniture that they ordered will not arrive until five days later.

He have to alert the others about this.

Meanwhile at Jihoon's school, the boy was busy tapping the miniature piano that they had. Beside him sat his friends, namely Soonyoung, Jiwon and Hanbin.

The other boys were busy chatting about random things. Things that he could careless about. 

"Hey! Did you know? Once you enter college, you're finally an adult." Jiwon stated as he colored the character on his coloring book. 

"Really? I never heard of that." Soonyoung said in awe. 

"Yeah! Like you didn't have to study there, you just have to enter the premises alone. Without your mommy or daddy." Jiwon nodded without leaving his eyes away from his masterpiece. "We should do it!" 

"Jiwon..." Hanbin frowned as he removed his lips from the straw of his orange juice. "We shouldn't. We'll be in deep trouble if we get caught." 

"You're just scared." Jiwon stuck his tounge out. "I'm sure Jihoon will do it. Right?" He turned to the boy who payed them no in mind. 

Jihoon gave him a side glance and continued to tapping the keyboard. "My grandpas won't mind if I visit their school... I guess."

"Then then then..." Soonyoung excitedly jumped on his seat. "Let's do it." 

"No!" Hanbin protested again. "We can't. We're not going. Period." 

Jihoon shook his head at how Hanbin was acting. Most of the time the short boy would not mind no matter how Hanbin would around, but his whining was starting to get to him. "Hanbin." The boy said, successfully catching the kid's attention. "You got no jams."  

"Who invited you?" Jiwon frowned as he tried pushing the other boy away. The intruder whined in response and pushed him back. 

"Jihoonie did! And beside, my Appa works there. Let's not forget Mark hyung and Jackson." Youngjae stuck his tounge out and clung onto Jihoon's arm. "You need my help."

"Jihoon! But I don't like him!" 

"The feeling's mutual!" 

"Yah! Stop fighting before I punch you both!" Hanbin threatened which successfully zipped the two boy's mouth. 

"Oh boy oh boy. I'm so excited! I feel so grown up now." Soonyoung grinned, not minding the slightest of how his other friends were fighting.

Although the sight of five young boys who looked barely even six boarding a bus without any guardians whatsoever was strange, the bus driver just shrugged it off. A lot of things had been happening lately and he thought that at some point of his life, he have to get used to it. 

Besides, he have seen worst. Trust me. He have seen worst. Courtesy of a pale boy with a teal colored hair.

The kids sat at the back of the bus. Jiwon was still pouting but didn't made no more attempt of pushing Youngjae away. Soonyoung couldn't wipe the grin from his face and Hanbin merely just sighed. He thought of his Mom. For sure she'll get mad once she learns this. 

And she rarely gets mad.

Jihoon didn't cared much on the other hand. In fact, even if he doesn't show it, he was as excited as Soonyoung. Yoongi never bought him to his school and he was curious if it's the same as how Jihoon was at his school. He was excited to see and experience the same thing that his father did and still do.

Ten minutes or so into the road, the bus finally stopped at it's designated place near the University. 

The boys were about to pay when the driver said that it was fine. Bowing in gratitude —though Hanbin had to push Jiwon's head down— the boys waved him goodbye and left the bus. 

And lo and behold, the great Seoul University itself. 

Series of 'oohhs' managed to left their mouths as they marble the entrance from where they stood. 

So this was college. 

It certainly looked bigger in comparison to their cute as a button day care center. 

Suddenly they felt nervous. 

"I-I... I think my mom's telling me to go home via telepathy. Bye." Jiwon stuttered out and readied himself to scram if it weren't for Jihoon grabbing him by the hood of his hoodie. 

"This was your idea." The shorter boy menacingly said and pushed Jiwon in front. "Now lead the way, slave."

Boy was he slowly starting to grow like his father?

Jiwon gulped at the tone Jihoon was using. Though most of the time, he was insanely cute -that he'd admit- the boy was scarier than bogeyman when he wanted to. It was a side to the little boy that his grandpas never sees.

Youngjae snickered as they followed the still shaking Jiwon. They were getting weirded looks from the students but nobody made a move in asking the little boys to what they were doing inside the premises. 

The kids stared in awe at the buildings before them. 

"So where do we start?" Soonyoung said and started jumping from his one foot to the other. 

"I know! Let's go that way." Youngjae volunteered and pointed east.

Unlike them this wasn't his first time entering the University —which somehow makes him superior to Jiwon much to the latter's annoyance— with his father being one of the professors working there.

Five minutes into their walk on the other hand, a tall guy blocked their way. In unison the five boys tilted their head upwards and saw an unfamiliar face. Well to the other two anyway as Jiwon dramatically gasped, Jihoon blinked in recognition, and Hanbin paled. 

"What are you kids doing here?" The security asked them with folded arms. Jihoon blinked again, he didn't know what to answer to the question honestly. Luckily for them, Youngjae took a step out and smiled. He bowed first. 

"Hello, Mr. Security sir. I'm Choi Youngjae. My father is Choi Seunghyun and we're here to visit him." 

The security raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" Youngjae nodded. "But I thought Mr. Choi was away on a business trip." 

Oh.

Jihoon cringed. He silently glared at Youngjae who sweated in return. The boy might be smart but he can be a bit of an airhead sometimes. Jihoon exchanged glances with the other three. Drastic measures requires drastic actions. Well that isn't really how the saying goes but hey you get the point. Jihoon —painfully— jabbed Youngjae on the ribs before he pulled him away from the guard without any warnings.

"Ruuuuuun!" Jiwon screamed and followed the duo with Hanbin and Soonyoung in tow.

"H-hey! Come back here!" The security was obviously cut off guard with the sudden escape. He ran after the kids, at some point he managed to caught Jiwon and Soonyoung who squirmed in his grasp. "Boy, you kids are in big trouble."

"I'm sorry!" Jiwon screamed and then started crying which made the security panick. "It was their idea. They dragged me here! Please don't tell my mom! She'll ground me! I can't be grounded! I'll die without watching my morning cartoons! Or any cartoons! Please pleaaaaaase!"

"It was your idea!" Soonyoung countered then turned his head to the slowly disappearing figure of his three friends. "Jihoonie! Please complete what we had started! Please don't let me die in vain! Banzai! Banzai! Banzaaaaaaaaaaai!" 

"Settle down kids! God, where on earth are your parents?" The security grumbled as he made his way to his office. 

He have to notify the others about this. 

Don't you just love them 96liners? wellexceptbobbyheisntbornin1996.becauseilovemetoo./slapped.

had to cut this into two parts because it had gotten longer than I had planned. This is basically the product of watching BTS, Got7, and iKON crack videos on YT over and over again lol. 

But I have one question tho, will you mind if I introduce Jihoon's mother? I just wanna know. Will you want an OC or an idol (if yes, who?) because deym guise. I need ideas hahahaha. 

As always I can't thank you enough for continue supporting this fic. Thank you again!♥