to me

Suga Daddy

Nearly 2 years ago 

Yoongi was happily minding his business on the sofa, surfing through channels without much interest. It was one lazy afternoon, the time where outside was raining, the air-conditioning at full blast and a cup of espresso beside you. A perfect afternoon to take a nap.

Strangely on his part, Yoongi, the one deemed as ‘Motionless Min', the one who loves sleep more than anyone else couldn’t shut his eyes to save his life. 

He never expected for that energy drink to have the much power.

So here he was, killing himself with boredom. 

“Appa!” 

Or not. 

Jihoon’s excited screaming echoed throughout the apartment, making Yoongi wonder what happened. “Appa! Appa! Appa!” the child ran to him with only his father’s shirt on. The four years old's eyes were twinkling as he stopped beside the armrest of the chair where Yoongi was sitting slash lying. “Appa!” he screamed again, enough to hurt the man's ears. 

“What got you so excited, kid?” he asked calmly. 

“I did it!” Jihoon jumped up and down. “I did it on my own!” 

“Huh?” the man tilted his head in confusion. “You did what?” 

“I pooped on my own!” Jihoon proudly stated, eyes sparkling and Yoongi nearly falling on the floor.

“Of course you can.” The man coughed and straightened his posture on the sofa. “I can too. It’s nothing special.”

At that, Jihoon stopped jumping around and frowned. “No you can’t!” he said. 

“I can. It’s pretty easy.” Yoongi crossed his arms and mimicked his son's frown.

“Appa can’t! Appa is lying!” Jihoon insisted, glaring at his father who doesn’t looked fazed. “Only I can do it!” 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and groaned. “Everyone can poop, Jihoon. It’s nothing special.”

“Then prove it!” Jihoon challenged. “Poop now!” he ordered with his chin high up. If his inner kid wasn’t interfering, he must've laughed the very moment. But instead he glared at the little child. 

“I already did earlier. And don’t order me around.” He reprimanded, flicking his son gently on the head. The child whined and took ahold of his hand. Yoongi was half expecting him to bite it, well actually that was what Jihoon was about to do, if it weren’t for the thing he noticed on it. 

Jihoon cooed with his eyes wide. He held Yoongi’s bigger hand using his little ones and stared at the back of it. “It’s so pretty!” the child exclaimed, pertaining to Yoongi’s Butterfly tattoo. 

“Yah. You only noticed this now?” the man asked with his eyebrow raised. Jihoon rapidly nodding his head, which made Yoongi confused. He had it made when Jihoon was still three years old. How could this kid not notice it until now? 

“I want one too! Make me!” Jihoon was once again jumping up and down out of excitement. 

“You can’t. I forbid it.” Yoongi retracted his hand away, taking the remote to change the channel. Maybe to cartoon network or something, anything that would divert Jihoon's attention from the tattoo. 

“Why not?” Jihoon frowned once again. 

“Just because. And settle down will you. Why are you so energetic today?” Yoongi tried to reach out to his son but the little boy evaded his hand. He ran back to the direction of his room but stopped midway and faced Yoongi. 

“Appa’s so stingy and uncool! You can’t even poop!” then ran before he got a taste of his father’s wrath. 

“YAH!” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning, Yoongi. Slept well?” Seokjin asked from the kitchen while making a cup of coffee. Yoongi blinked and rubbed his eyes, slumping to one of the kitchen stool after.  

“Can’t tell.” He said in a hoarse voice. “had the weirdest flashback, I swear.”

“hmmm…” Seokjin took a sip of his coffee and hummed. “do tell.” 

Yoongi closed his eyes and sighed. “Well…” he started. “it was that time where Jihoon challenge me to poop.” 

And Seokjin’s laughter echoed throughout the apartment that morning, slightly startling their other brothers in the process. 

 

 

 

 

#SugaDaddy 

Imagine Jihoon ordering Yoongi to poop XDDDD. There are nearly 400 subscribers to this fanfic. I’m overwhelmed. Q m Q ) thank you so much! 

Next chapter or not, Jihoon's mother will finally appear. Clue; letter S. As in Seokjin. /slapped/ See ya!