Drabble (Introduction)

Suga Daddy

"Appa!" 

A high pitched voice screamed. Tiny little feet struggled to follow the older male, who paid him no in mind and continued to dribble the ball in his hand. The destination was the court near their apartment. On normal weekends, Jihoon would find himself watching early morning cartoons but today, his father had other plans. 

"Appa! Wait for me— oof!" And he landed face first as he tripped over his own feet. The instant the pain registered in his system, a loud cry escaped his lips. To which finally got his father's attention.

"Aish." The older man grumbled and jogged towards him. Completely forgetting the ball he was dribbling as he took his crying son on his arms. "Don't cry. Don't cry, I'm here. Shh..." 

Yoongi had never planned to be a father in the first place. He was happy with his life as a college student in the morning and a underground rapper at night. But when one night alcohol took control of his entire being, really did happened. 

He impregnated his girlfriend and obviously he was in no position to raise a family. The girl even planned on having an abortion but he refused. The earlier year was a challenge. It even came to the point of her, leaving him to take care of Jihoon alone. She was used to the easy life and life didn't came easy when you're raising a child while studying at the same time. 

Luckily for him, his friends never left him. They helped him raised Jihoon. Even suggested that they start living with them. 
Now five years had passed and thanks to them, he was already at the last year of college. And thanks also to Jin, Jihoon had already started entering the daycare nearby.

"Hush, hush... I'll treat you to ice cream after this okay?" He cooed and gently patted the still crying Jihoon in his arms. Jihoon sniffed, nose red and tears staining his pale cheeks.

"Ice cream?" He murmured. Jihoon fisted his shirt and even choose to lay his arms on his shoulder. A pout was on his lips, contemplating to whether he'll believe his father or not. "Lots of it?" 

His signature gummy smile appeared on Yoongi's lips at his son's adorableness. He couldn't help but to chuckle and gave in to his request. A excited squeal was elicited from Jihoon when Yoongi finally nodded. He even clapped his hands at the thought of having the sweet icy treat. 

"But first!" Yoongi made his way to the forgotten ball on the street. "I'm going to teach you basketball, okay? So will grow up just like me!"

"Okay! Let's play!"