Whalien 52

Suga Daddy

'I'm sorry, Yoongi. But I can't do this anymore.'

Those words echoed throughout the four walls of his head. The throbbing of his heart, the pain in his system, the tears that were threatening to fall, all of those were happening at the same time in the midst of a very lonely night.

The torture that he felt. It was far worse than any type of pain that he encountered. And yet Yoongi held it in. She didn't looked back, not even when their own son cried. Not even when the sound resonated within the small apartment that they own. The very same apartment in which he promised to raised the family that was created by a night of carelessness.

He loved her.

The very first one that he did in his entire life. But he didn't cry. He had to be strong, not only for his sake, but for his son. He exhaled a breath, looking up to keep the tears that were pooling in his eyes from falling.

He mustered all his strength and made his way to Jihoon who was even barely two years old.

He didn't want to cry.

And yet, he did. The moment that he held his son in his arms and kissed his forehead, fresh tears escaped his eyes. The pain, the heartbreak, the words that he never said, all of which bursted out in a form of tears. All of it bursted out as he sobbed and held his son closer to his form.

Yoongi hates it when he cries.

He hates to show any form of weakness in front of anyone. Not even around his family members. His sister called him names, anything to make her dear little brother cry but all of each attempt ends up in failure. A good amount of people tried to bully him, did also different sort of method just to make him fall to his knees and yet they as well were unsuccessful. But looking at Jihoon made him forget his own pride.

Looking at the son who cried in his arms, made him lose control of his entire being. Looking at him made him accept that he wasn't as strong as he thought he was.

That was the first time that cried that hard.

And he was hoping that it would be the last.

'In the middle of this ocean,

One lonely whale cries

No matter how much it shouts,

no one can hear it'

a/n; I'm sorry. I wanted to try writing angst once. (ಥ_ಥ)