Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 二

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 // two.

 

"W-who are you? And what the hell are you saying?" Seulgi looked at the man who is standing just in front of her car's window. She was surprised because she doesn't even know him, but it seems like he knows everything. 

"Oh come on, princess. I know what you are trying to do. Just remember that whatever happens this night is written, so don't be so full of yourself for winning."

"Are you crazy—" What she was going to say was cut by a loud crash. "Oh my god." Her face changed from a shocked one to forming a smile of triumph. "Anyway—" The man disappeared as she looked back at him. "Am I having some delusions just now? Funny." As soon as she heard some ambulance coming to Sooyoung's place, she sent a message to her father to bring the news.

 

"Dad, seems like we won."

 

Reading again what she sent, those words rang a bell on his head. It was almost the same with what the man told her before. Was the man real or a product of her imagination?

 

☾☼☽ 

 

"What?! What happened to Sooyoung?!" Sooyoung's father shouted in anger after arriving at the hospital. He rushed to see his daughter in her room, seeing her full of bruises and bandages, different apparatus connected to her body.

"S-she got into an accident. A c-car accident." Her mother answered while caressing Sooyoung's hand, sadness and worry are evident on her voice.

Mr. Park keeps on running his hand around his hair while walking in circles, showing how agitated he is in this moment. "You know this can't happen! How about the shareholder's meeting? One of our big clients want her to handle that project." 

"I don't know! Can you please think of our daughter— your daughter, as our child for now? Not as a worker of your damn company!" Mrs. Park cannot help herself not to shout. Even though she is not taking the full responsibility of being her mother, Sooyoung's situation now awakened the motherhood that is sleeping inside her.

Sooyoung's father looked guilty after hearing those words. He knew he is lacking as a father to his daughter, ever since she was born. But what can he do, the pressure was on their family and they can't let the Kangs take over. 

"I am, but," he paused as an idea came to his mind. "since Sooyoung is... how about Mr. Kim's son?"

"What's about him?" His wife loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter