Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 十二

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// twelve.

“You know that we have the rule to follow. There is just a maximum of 5 months for a human to stay here. Sooyoung is actually in danger because she should not be here! She needs to return, or else the darkness will be attracted to her and will prevent her from leaving no matter what.” The other man talked in an exasperated way to Taehyung, as he have to repeat this all over again just for him to listen. “You would not want to harm her, right?”

“Of course, it is just…” Taehyung glances at Sooyoung, who is now sleeping peacefully after a day full of nonsense activities with him.

“It will be harder for you to let her go if you keep on attaching yourself.” The third one uttered, while lifelessly flipping the pages of his notebook before showing a page to Taehyung. “Look, 30 days. You only have a month to do what you have to do, but I warn you that 30 days will not be easy.”

 “Sure, Jungkook, thanks.” He said sarcastically.

“Prepare yourself, kid.”After the older man said this, the two turned into dust and left.

Taehyung really did not know what to do with his remaining 30 days with her. These days may take long, but the end will always come closer than it appears. It is like a time bomb that is taking its time to explode in the end.

“Why are you still awake?” Sooyoung said to him, while rubbing her eyes just to see if it’s him. “Come here, lay beside me.”

“Why? Did you have some nightmares again?” He said while making his way to the bed.

“Umm, no? But… I saw your younger self again. We were playing. You were at our house. I have one thing to ask, did we know each other before?”

Taehyung had hoped for a lifetime for Sooyoung to remember him and now it is the moment he’s been waiting for. Although he badly wanted it to happen, he is not sure how things will go.

“Yes.”

“H-how? I am so sorry I did not recognize you. Were we close? Maybe that’s the reason why I feel safe with you.” Her apologetic face makes him want to pinch her cheeks. “My parents told me I had a mild amnesia as a post-traumatic disorder due to some accident. When I ask them to tell what happened and the things I forgot, they always say I should not remember for the better. They are also busy that’s why.”

“It’s alright.” Taehyung laughed. “Come on, it took you 5 months to remember me? Kidding. I really waited for this day. I am sure you don’t remember all, but thank you. You should sleep again; we have a lot to do tomorrow.” As he caresses her face, he is worrying w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter