Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 十一

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// eleven.

The room shined because of the glamorous lights, combined with the beautiful chandeliers hanging. Bouquets of flowers are everywhere; its different colors are eye-catching, adding to the beauty of the total ambiance. Crews are restless due to the continuous entrance of guests. Thankfully, the Park Family did not invite the media for this welcome party, though some reporters are outside the hotel hoping for some scoop to flash on the news.

Yerim did not expect this event to be extravagant or perhaps she misunderstood things. She thought it was just a solemn dinner but it is not. Maybe she is just intimidated by things as she just went alone. Junmyeon told her to apologize for him in personal, even if he had called that he could not make it due to some businesses to finish. Her thoughts were put away when Mr. Park spoke.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, who would have thought that a moment like this would happen? Our family is in grief by what happened to our precious daughter Sooyoung, but it is really true that there is always sunshine after every rain. A sunshine that we have never expected to come. Once again, after so many years, I present to you, my first daughter, Sunyoung.”

She clapped together with the other guests, but it is noticeable that not all that clapped understood what is happening. They are just showing confusion like what she had shown before, but it is understandable because the family never really brought up about their first daughter.

 

☾☼☽

 

Sooyoung did not know what happened and she just found herself waking up from a deep slumber again. The recent events were stressful for her. Just as she came to think of what happened, she saw a familiar child. No, not the child, but a picture of it. He is the one he saw yesterday—the young boy who came to play with them. It is the same frame that caught her attention when she first came to this mansion. Why does Taehyung have a picture of him?

When she was about to put the thought away, Taehyung spoke. “That is my family picture.” He casually said this while making his way to sit with her.

Just as Sooyoung is confused on how he casually answered the question she had in mind, she could not help but to ask more. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter