Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 十四

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// fourteen.

 

 

Joohyun isn’t answering.

Seungwan thought that there’s a possibility that she can save Joohyun first before getting to Seulgi. She doesn’t care if she’s letting one of the supposedly people of interest in this case get out of it. Now that she remember what Joohyun had told her, there’s no way that she’s aware of what she’s doing. Seungwan is now rushing to where Joohyun is. She cannot stay still, not that Seulgi’s involvement in this is becoming clear. Not that Joohyun’s life is at stake.

She arrived at her place when she noticed another car parked in front. It is obvious that someone, aside from her, is paying Joohyun a visit.

“Joohyun! It’s me!” There’s no voice answering her. “It’s urgent. Please if you are there, answer me.”

It is seen even from the outside that the lights inside the house are opened, her brain instantly concluding that Joohyun must be there. Seungwan set aside the possibilities of her going out for a while to buy things, or even to get fresh air. She cannot think straight especially right now that the time is limited.

She cannot wait any further so she decided to enter. Joohyun wouldn’t mind this trespassing if she’ll know that Seungwan did it to save her.

Save her.

She saw an unbelievable scene in front of her eyes– Seulgi kissing Joohyun, and Joohyun kissing her back, both unaware of the additional presence in the room.  Seungwan did not know what hurts– Joohyun betraying her or his heart telling to still save her despite of this.

 

☾☼☽

 

Maybe it’s the right time to tell her the truth. She deserves to know it, at least, before leaving. Taehyung just sighed because he know there's no way of getting out in this one now that Sooyoung is a just a step away from knowing the real situation.

“I’m Kim Taehyung, your guardian.” Taehyung forced a smile. “I should take care of you for the meantime while your body needs to recover and your soul gets the rest it needed.”

“Kim… Taehyung?”

For sure Sooyoung has known his first name, but his complete name somehow rings a bell. It may be a name of one of the employees she had previously encountered. She really doesn't remember much, but she's feeling that it is more than that. The sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter