Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 四

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 // four.

 

"The patient may wake up at any day. She is showing good signs." The doctor told Junmyeon. He has always been the one, together with Yerim, visiting Sooyoung here in the hospital because her father and mother are always outside the country for their work. It's been a week since the car accident happened. If in any day, she will wake up, what will he tell to her? That her parents are in abroad, not spending just a little time here? That they are going to marry one day? All these thoughts are making him crazy.

"Ah, that's good. Please do your best. Thank you." 

"I barely see her parents. I only see them when she got admitted here. Perhaps, are you his boyfriend?" The doctor asked, making him shy on what's he going to say.

"Fiancé. I'm her fiancé."

"Oh. She got a good looking fiancé. You guys look good together." The doctor giggled. "By the way, I think you're the only one she has right now, aside from her best friend, I guess. Please don't leave her. Having someone beside her when she wakes up can really help for recovery."

Junmyeon just nodded and stayed quiet until the doctor left. He is wondering what will be the reaction of Sooyoung on the moment she came back from this very deep unconsciousness, with a person she barely knows is beside her. Do you think this could help?

 

☾☼☽ 

 

When Sooyoung left the house, a very heavy rain poured and there is no other place she can go other than that mansion. She doesn't understand, but she is unawarely afraid of heavy rains just now. Returning to that mansion is the last thing that I'll do, she said to herself. She lasted half an hour until she cannot survive how cold everything is. Her clothes are now drenched and she can feel that she can faint anytime, so she decided to go to her last option.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" She knocked on the door. "Please let me in. I'm sorry, okay?" She feels like the rain has becoming heavy every second she is standing there.

 

No response.

 

"Taehyung! I said I'm sorry I should not have done that." She said while continuously knocking on the door. She started to get frightened. Like freaking scared.

"So when did our Park Sooyoung learn how to say sorry?" Taehyung came out of his hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter