Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 十三

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// thirteen.

 

“Good morning, Sunyoung-ssi.” Yerim was right, the lady in front of him is indeed beautiful that he is now in awe. He can’t help but to stare at her for a moment, his eyes examining her features. She basically has a perfect face, that’s what he thought.

“Ah, hello Kim Junmyeon?” Shyness and hesitation are evident in her voice. He lead the two of them into one of the conference rooms at let her sit on one of the chairs as he sets up the presentation he made. Teaching her is literally beginning from the scratch since the major she took up in college isn’t that related to business.

“How long have you been working here, if I may ask?”

Joohyun’s question intended no harm but it made Junmyeon pause on what he is doing. Time really flies fast so much that it has been 5 months already when he’s starting working for the company even though the feeling of belonging to a new workplace is still new for him. He looked at her and smiled before answering. “Five months. I started working here to temporarily take in the position of your sister.”

The lady just nodded quietly. The ‘lecture’ began shortly after. The company basics that should be known were introduced to her, starting on how it was founded up to why is it lasting up to now. 50% of what Junmyeon said are written on the papers that were given to her and the other 50% is very useful information that are only exclusive for the executives. Joohyun excused herself to get water for the both of them since the lecture took more or less an hour.

While Junmyeon is packing for the things, he heard something ringing on his opposite side. It was Joohyun’s phone. He was about to ignore it but dismissed the thought of maybe it could be an emergency. He walked into the direction of it and is about the answer the call when he saw a familiar name.

Kang Seulgi.

 

☾☼☽

 

Who would’ve thought that the month remaining for Sooyoung to stay in their world is now down to weeks, then to days. As much as he wanted to control the time, Taehyung knows he is not capable of it. He tries his luck to ask for Yoongi’s help.

“You know that if Namjoon doesn’t approve of this, I couldn’t do anything about it.” Yoongi said without sparing him a single glance since he entered his office. He knows what the man will say for this topic has been a talk of their jury’s previous meeting. “Don’t even push your luck, kid. Just do what you need to do in this time so that you won’t have regrets in the future.”

Taehyung didn’t try to argue. The man in front of him is right in whichever angle he looks. Even though he is coming back home empty handed, he was reminded of how important the present is. He will surely make the most of it.

“By the way, be mindful of the consequences of her prolonging stay in here.”

That’s the last sentence he heard before disappearing.
 

“Sooyoung-ah, I’m back!” His voice echoes in the vast space of his mansion. Usually, Sooyoung will just wait for her in the living room when he’s away, or will tend to the garden plants on the backyard. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter