Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 九

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// nine.

 

“Did you just arrive here in South Korea?” Seungwan asked while almost running out of breath because she almost forgot about this appointment. She left her office at 4:50 p.m. Not going to see her at this day is an option she had thought earlier but not coming would make the other angry.

“So, should I be called Joohyun here?” The beautiful lady in front of her laughed, obviously want to . “I just arrived here two days ago. I’m sorry I didn’t contact you right away. Aigoo, I missed you chingu-yaaaa~” She went to hug Wendy.

“Whatever. I didn’t miss you, not even a bit.” Joohyun frowned upon hearing those words. “Kidding. Of course, I missed you too. By the way, please call me Seungwan here. I don’t want extra questions so I’m using my Korean name. I’m living a peaceful life, you know.”

“Okay, then.”

Seungwan stared at the lady in front of her. She didn’t even changed a bit. She’s still the bubbly, cute and gorgeous at the same time friend she has. Irene or Joohyun, whatever name she wants.

“By the way, what is it that you want to tell me personally? I had to stop what I’m doing because of you.” She said after a sip of coffee.

“Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t know you are busy. Here is it, I met a friend of mine.  Actually she’s my childhood friend; she is my neighbor before we moved to Canada. We met yesterday and she offered a work for me to do. She said I'll just act like a daughter of someone she’s close with. The parents are so lonely right now, that’s why I should do this. What do you think?” Joohyun asked in a concerned face.

“Wow, it’s my first time hearing about that kind of situation. Do you think it will be more difficult if you got attached to them at the end? Are you staying here for good?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter