Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 八

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//eight.

Taehyung is currently waiting for Sooyoung to wake up. It seemed that she did not manage to handle what she did causing her to faint after. They are now resting in his house after what happened just a while ago and Taehyung is still worried because he doesn’t know how to explain the occurrences to her, and why he hid all of these—if he still has a chance to clear up everything.

Sooyoung is maybe in her world right now. He just sighed in despair for knew it is his entire fault in the first place so he doesn’t have any to blame but himself.

“Are you alright?”

Taehyung lost all his thoughts when Sooyoung called her. He didn’t know what his reaction should be but he feels happy, though the word ‘happy’ is not the perfect word for it. He immediately touched Sooyoung’s hand to make sure that this is real. And it is, she did not leave him.

“Sooyoung?” She just tilted her head as a response. “Are you hurt or something? Are you alright?”

“Yes, I am. Thank you. You saved me. I owe you my life.” Sooyoung said while looking at him sincerely. “I was stubborn, I’m sorry too that I caused trouble.”

“It’s alright.”

Taehyung flinched at the last words he heard. He saw her looking at him straight in the eyes. He knew she is going to ask, so he braced himself.

“But, what happened earlier-“

Her words were cut when a group of men came. Taehyung excused himself because this is something important he couldn’t ignore. Meanwhile, after he left the room, Sooyoung followed him to eavesdrop at their conversation.

 

☾☼☽

 

“Hey, brother. Look.” Yerim told his brother who is working on his paper works. Junmyeon then turned to look at what she’s going to let him see.

It was CCTV footage from the parking lot of the coffee shop that Yerim just got yesterday. After reviewing the clip for several times, she finally found something suspicious, adding the CCTV footage of the road she just watched an hour ago.

“Good job. We can have a lead. You can call Detective Son about this matter.” Junmyeon said after a few clicks of replay on the videos.

Yerim did as what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter