Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 七

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//seven.

“Yerim?”

It is only the word that came out from Sooyoung when she saw her best friend in front of her. The girl she called did not answer, instead just entered the elevator. She was about to follow her, but Taehyung held her hand.

“Don’t.”

She looked at him with confusion. “What? Why?” Then looked at the elevator that just closed, knowing it’s too late to chase her best friend. There’s nothing she can do that she let out an exasperated sigh.

“I don’t think it is the right time? Look, what about­—“

“You know, you ruined my mood. I’ll just take a walk here. Don’t. Follow. Me.” She said, glaring at him and walking away.

Taehyung just kept quiet. He knows that she’ll follow Yerim and letting Sooyoung to know everything now is not that right, so he disappeared in his place like a cloud of smoke swept away by air.

Sooyoung is now at the parking lot searching for Yerim’s car. It’s taking her a while because the space is just so big, filled with cars with different brands and colors. While walking in the ‘aisle’ of the lot, she hadn’t noticed the black motorcycle that is coming just in front of her. It stopped, and a man came down, approaching her.

“Excuse me? Do you need anything?” She asked the man in front of her, who she wonders if he loves black so much, because from top to bottom, it’s literally all black.

“Yes. Come with me. We’re waiting for a long time.”

“Ah, from the company? Did my father send you?”

The other did not answer her questions. He just grabbed her hand, making her close to him. It’s the first time she made an eye contact with him and by looking at his eyes, she felt dizzy and light-bodied all of the sudden. The man took this opportunity to carry her.

“Sooyoung-ah! Damn it!”

The other man just look at Taehyung who just came in. He looked into Sooyoung, who is in his hands, and smirked at him.

“Jimin?! We met again.” Anger is seen in his eyes.

“Why? Are you not happy to see me?” The other smiled slyly. “And look who I’ve got.”

“Taehyung…What’s happening…” Sooyoung almost whispered because she can feel her body going weak.

“Sooyoung, just hold on. Let me take care of this.” Taehyung replied. He pulled a knife from behind him and used his superb speed get to Jimin. Before he was able to do so, Jimin disappeared.

Taehyung k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter