Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 六

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// six.

 

The sun rays hit her velvet skin that was not completely covered by the blanket she was using. Sooyoung was planning to return now because she can feel that her body has fully recovered from whatever happened to her. She stood up, stretching her hands and shaking her feet as a part of her daily morning routine of getting out of bed. Her feet was about to reach the floor for her to stand up but Taehyung pulled her hands and she is now lying back again. She did not notice that Taehyung was sleeping beside her because he was covered by the blanket.

“Hey.” Sooyoung was trying to let herself go from his grip but he spread his arms more, almost hugging her. “Taehyung.”

“Mmm?”

She looked at his face. She had never seen any man’s face this close because she does not have a brother or any male friend. It’s actually her first time to share a bed with someone. She continued to look at him— more like examining his face features: his pure pale skin, nice nose, and perfect lips. Even his eyebrows are manly. His eyes are appealing even though it is closed. All of these came into halt when his eyes opened to look at her. She immediately avoided his gaze.

“I-I’m going out of bed.”

“No, not yet. Let’s sleep a little more. Come here.” Sooyoung was pulled closer to his body. Her head was nuzzled into Taehyung’s neck that she can smell his intoxicating scent. She gulped, realizing how close they are now, but then, the comfort drove her back to sleep.

 

☾☼☽ 

 

“I found someone who can be our private investigator. She is Ms. Son Seungwan.” Junmyeon gave his tablet containing Detective Son’s profile to Yerim. Yerim nodded in agreement as she keeps on scrolling down and seeing some cases she had solved before. “Is she okay?”

“Yeah, I approve.” Giving a ‘thumbs up’ sign. “Where did you find her?”

“Just Google and some connections.” He said while gathering all the pictures on his table. “Should I give these all to her?”

“No. I want her to find evidences on her own and we’ll see if our conclusions in the end will be the same. So if you’re thinking that we’re ‘work-free’ about this, you’re wrong.”

“Wow, okay.” He let out a light laugh. “You really don’t trust people, huh?”

“Sadly, but fortunately, yes. I learned that from Sooyoung. I wish she’ll wake up. I really miss her.”

“How about we pay her a visit today? Get in my car, I’ll drive.”

Yerim smiled before saying, “Good idea.”

 

The two arrived in the hospital. Yerim was the first one to get off because her brother drove the car to the parking basement. She entered 5 on the buttons of the elevator, the floor where the special room for Sooyoung is located. When she was about a room away, her eyes caught someone who visited her best friend. Yerim was about to approach her but she was walking in an unusual pace, like she is in a hurry.

“Why don’t you come in?” Junmyeon said from her back. “Should I be touched my sister waited for me?” He let out a playful smile.

“Of course not! I did not wait for you, for your information. It’s just someone went there and I am curious who she is. I’m going to ask but she was like you know, running while walking.”

“That’s pretty weird. Maybe she’s just in a hurry. Don’t over think things, okay?” Her brother just patted her back and she watched him as he happily walks towards Sooyoung’s room.

 

☾☼☽ 

 

Sooyoung woke up again, because it was Taehyung’s fault why she had fallen asleep for the second time. The first thing she did was to look for him, which is very odd, because she does not see him now on the bed. She had just finished folding the blankets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter