Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 五

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// five.

 

"Sooyoung-ah. Sooyoung-ah." Sooyoung can feel someone shaking her. "Hey, are you awake?" She can feel her head throbbing.  She hadn't felt this sick for the past few years.

 

"Sooyoung-ah. Sooyoung-ah. Follow me." She looks curiously toward the little boy almost same as her age who keeps on running. “Come on let’s play a little more.” He ran and disappeared from her sight.

"Sooyoung-ah, do not follow him anymore. Dad wants me to be in our house at this time. He said that I should not be outside playing with you and him.” The other was tugging her arm, wanting her to go home too. “Let's just go home."

“Alright, Seulgi. But wait−“ She was looking to the direction where the boy came ‘till the other hisses. “If you don’t want to come with me, then don’t!” Sooyoung tried to chase Seulgi but she would not look back at until she rode their family car and went away.

As she stayed there alone for minutes waiting for someone to pick her up, she continued her search for her friend. Suddenly, she felt some droplets of water coming from above. It was raining. Thinking that her friend must be dampened by the rain drops by now, she eagerly searched the park and some nearby place.

And there he is, just standing in the other road, smiling at her. But in just a spur of the moment… “Sooyoung-ah!”

 

She felt like she was drowning, with only a little amount of oxygen flowing through her body. Sooyoung painfully opened her eyes, forcing herself to go back to the real situation. It was just a dream, Sooyoung. That was just a dream. Like a mantra, to get a hold of herself. Even if she is just lying on a bed, she felt that she needed to hold onto something that will give her strength, because as of now, it felt like everything is falling into pieces. An entity inside her says that maybe the pieces are forming into one, but she ignored the thought of it before it knocks some idea into her head again. She was distracted when Taehyung called her once more.

"Sooyoung-ah! Are you okay? It seems like you had a bad dream."

Looking at him, at his concerned and caring look in his eyes that gives so much more than just a calling of her name, she immediately avoided his gaze It is just when she realized that what she held into was his hand so she quickly pulled away.

"Y-yes, I'm okay. Don’t mind me, just some normal dream.” She said while massaging her head. Sooyoung tried to stand up, but her body cannot handle. "What happened?”

"Wow, that’s normal huh? You call it normal when your face shows pain just a while ago. I wouldn't not bother to ask what was it about because I knew you won't tell.” She can feel her bed lighten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter