Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 三

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// three.

 

"Don't be shocked on what's I'm going to tell you. I really want you for Sooyoung, for you to get married together. Am i being too straight-forward? I just want you to be my son too! By the way, the choice is yours. You must give yourself a chance. If you made up your mind, it's your choice when you will declare your engagement with her."

 

What Mr. Park told him days ago is still running in his mind. As of now, he found himself sitting beside Sooyoung's hospital bed. He is checking on her. The doctors said that she is in coma right now, because of the impact on her head. Also, the time when she can wake up is uncertain, but she has a definite chance of waking up.

Junmyeon is not a type of man to fall in love easily. He is known to be a man of work and dedication. He also admits to himself that he is stern. Every work he does gives the best result, and it is one of the reasons why their company is one of the top companies now. He barely know Sooyoung, beside from the profile that even Google can give— the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Park, and the only successor of Parkeus, Inc. She is the best friend of her sister, Yerim, if he is not mistaken.

"Hello, Sooyoung. Is it weird that I'm talking to you while you're in coma, right? Anyway, I don't know if you've heard of me, or if you know me. I'm Junmyeon, Yerim's brother. I bet she mentioned me while ranting about the works I gave her. Kidding aside. So your dad told me something about umm... marriage. It is good for our family, and your family, too. We can call it mutualism, right? It seems okay to me." He paused and looked at his wrist watch afterwards. "I think I have to go now. I have a lot to do, including the works you should be doing, so you better recover fast."

 

☾☼☽ 

 

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" Sooyoung asked. Her car crashed and she get out of it to get some help. It feels weird because she doesn't even feel any pain though her body is almost covered with blood. She is now in front of a mansion, but it looks like no one is there. The door is not locked either, so she decided to enter.

She went to the bathroom to clean h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter