Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 一

ΞVΛƧIӨП
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// one.

 

Park family, known as one of the richest families here in South Korea, is where Sooyoung belongs to. As a second generation chaebol, her fate was already planned by her parents before she was even conceived. It made Sooyoung feel that breathing and having all the luxuries that the world can give doesn't equate it to living. 

"Sooyoung." Her mother sternly called her name, snapping her out of her thoughts. "This is not just a simple meeting. You better listen, or else, get out."

"Ah yes. I'm sorry."

 

Sooyoung is just 19 years old beautiful lady whose public facade conceals a lot of private issues. She almost grew up roaming around their company. At the age of 10, it has become her home. What she was studying is more about business and not a 10 year old child should learn about. When she was 15, she was thought how to handle this and that— solve problems, gain profits, operate people. She got no choice but to follow her parents, because they embedded in her mind that all of these are for the good. She was trained to be brave and to never let her guards down. She was told that trusting must be never done, or else she will lose.

"So, how's the meeting?" Yerim, her bestfriend since she was young, asked. 

"Just like the usual." She sighed, her tired eyes looking are obvious. 

"Gosh. What's that 'just like the usual'? Don't tell me you're tired of these s now? C'mon, you've come this far. Some people can do everything just to be in your place." Sooyoung just let out a 'what-are-you-saying' face. "Anyway, since I think you're not in a good mood, how about a time in a mall?"

"You know I can't. I got many things to do."

"Okay, fine. Just an hour in a coffee shop. My treat!" Her face was enlightened by hearing this, because coffee shops can really make her mood good. "But, we'll use your car." Ugh, Kim Yerim.

 

☾☼☽

 

"So, aren't you tired of being a Kim?" Sooyoung asked while mixing her favorite order, Blueberry milkshake.

"What? Why would I? I can do all the things I want, buy all that fancies me. I will never replace this life for something else." Yerim looked giddy while saying those. "Oh, wait. My brother is calling. Excuse me."

Yerim is also a chaebol. There isn't a person who doesn't know the Kim family when it comes to business. Sometimes, this field also gives nice opportunities to Sooyoung and having a trust-worthy friend, Yerim, is one of those.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter