Get To Know You

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung just looked at Mark without uttered any other words. Mark also not a man with many words so he just bites his lips.

“I’m going to college library will it be okay if we talked there since after that I need to work in restaurant. At night Jaebum club will be too noisy to talk.” Jinyoung said most likely to himself but also for the young man in front of him.

“You seem so busy?” Mark said and Jinyoung nodded with smile.

“Money need hard work. So let follow me to college library, nice to meet you Mark shi.” Jinyoung offered his hand and Mark received it with a blooming in his heart.

 

Jinyoung want to walk but Mark drive him to his college.

“Junior, did he hurt a lot?” Jinyoung asked while tighten his seat beat.

“He under my family treatment. Our hospital did our best for him.” Mark saw Jinyoung nodded.

“He must hate me a lot.” Jinyoung looked away and Mark can see the twin of his little brother really felt guilty.

“He did but I’m not.” Mark smile and Jinyoung giggled.

“People said I’m spread happy virus.” Mark laughed.

 

The moment Jinyoung out of the car, Mark followed him to the library and Jinyoung hop happily into a man who is waiting for him.

“Youngjae…Sorry…” Jinyoung pinched the man cheek.

“Yah…!” Youngjae pinched Jinyoung cheeks back and both forget a handsome young man who stand next to them crowded by woman.

Jinyoung and Youngjae stopped when they heard a clicked of camera around them. Jinyoung closed his mouth and bowed to Mark. He quickly held Mark hand and run to the library door.

“Sorry, I forget about you.” Jinyoung let go of Mark hand and he laughed to see Youngjae followed them panting at the back.

Jinyoung don’t know that when he hold Mark hand the older felt butterfly in his heart.

 

Jinyoung put all his books on the table and Youngjae just stared at Mark who is sitting in front of Jinyoung.

“I thought you said love is not for you?” Youngjae pushed the book that blocked his view from looked at Jinyoung.

“Huh?” Jinyoung shocked while so sudden Youngjae mention about that.

Youngjae purse his lips pointed at Mark.

“Oh… He is my twin brother adopted older brother, Mark shi. We just met today and my father said he had something to discuss with me.” Jinyoung said while start to differentiate his book according to his research factor.

Mark just stared at Jinyoung and Youngjae kept his doubt that Mark just come for a meeting.

“What is your occupation?” Youngjae asked while start to open his laptop.

“I’m a doctor.” Youngjae open his mouth too wide that made Jinyoung to cover it with his hand.

“He is born in doctor’s family and they had hospital in LA.” Jinyoung easily sat and prepared to start his research.

“I will go to find online journal while two of you discuss.” Youngjae felt awkward to be in between Mark and Jinyoung.

Jinyoung remember that he need to discuss with Mark so he nodded to Youngjae words.

“Mark shi, what do you want to discuss?” Jinyoung asked.

“It about Junior.” Mark bites his lips.

“Junior?” Jinyoung widen his eyes. He yet to meet him, what happen to him.

“I need you to test for stem cell transplant for Junior.” Mar

Please log in to read the full chapter