Seoul Met Up

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hyung… why you need to leave? I’m going to be alone.” Junior pouted on his bed. Mark sat beside his hospital bed and cared the boy hair.

“I’m going to cure you. I will make sure you will become healthy.” Mark said and kissed Junior forehead.

“I love you.” Junior hugged Mark.

“I love you too.”Mark hugged Junior back.

Mark walked to his office and sat at his chair. He did not want to lose Junior, he was like his other half. Last night when the younger almost in the serious state, Mark decide to ask his father if he can leave to Seoul to meet Jinyoung.

“Mark…” Dr. Tuan enter his son office.

“Papa…” Mark looked at his father and he saw his father hold a research paper.

“This paper about Junior sickness, since Papa still keep contact with Mr. Park so Jinyoung is study in the college in Seoul, I put a little detail about him inside.” Mr. Tuan smile at Mark.

“Detail?” Mark very knowledgable about Junior sickness but Jinyoung is a new person to him.

“Mr. Park send me his photo since I said you want to meet him.” Mr. Tuan winked at Mark before he left.

It seem like his father had another thought. Mark open the file and he shocked to see a very handsome man wearing a wide smile on his face. He look the same like Junior but his smile like he own the whole world. Mark cannot help but smile too and he left to look after his patient.

 

Junior bored so he want to meet Mark. He dragged his drip and went to Mark office. When he reach there, he saw his name on the file on Mark table. He looked around and when he opened the file then he saw his picture.

“Oh, this is me but why I not remember taking this picture?” Junior then saw the background not like in LA.

“So, this picture of my twin?” Junior smirked.

He tear the picture and throw in the dusbin.

“I will never envy you.” Junior want to walk out from the room when he saw Mark back to his room.

“What are you doing here, little baby?” Mark hugged Junior.

“Hyung, can I follow you to Seoul?” Junior looked at Mark.

“Why so sudden?” Mark frowned.

“Are you going to meet my twin?” Junior sternly state and pulled away from the hugged.

“How did you know?” Mark asked.

“I just tear his picture inside your office.” Junior giggled.

“You did what?” Mark not realised that he raised his voice.

“Did you shouting at me hyung?” Junior pouted and yanked Mark hand on his waist. He left with his drip.

Mark sighed and quickly followed his little brother.

“Junior, I’m sorry. It not your fault and I know you hate him.” Mark held Junior’s hand and walked him to his special room.

“Hyung, sleep with me.” Junior sat on his bed.

“I will stay here till you sleep.” Mark said and smile.

“Hyung, did you know I love you?” Junior sat on Mark laps.

“Junior…” Mark shuttering since he never expect that Junior to love him more than brother.

“Be my boyfriend!” Junior command and Mark knew it meant he did not had choice or else Junior will definitely sulking and not taking his medicine again.

“Junior, you are like my little brother. Little brother is more than a lover.” Mark carried Jinyoung back to his bed.

“Are you rejecting me now?” Junior fiercely look at Mark.

“Junior…” Mark tried to touch the younger hair but Junior pushed it away.

“Get out! I will just die… Hyung did not love me.” Junior throw his pillow and Mark had to hold him.

“Junior, don’t act like this please.” Mark struggled to hold the younger.

“Go away! I will just die!” Junior take off his drip and blood come out from the sudden act.

Mark furious and quickly called nurse to help him. Junior was crying and Mark sighed. Mark ended up agree to be Junior’s boyfriend and sleep beside the younger. When he confirm that the younger sleep, Mark back to his off

Please log in to read the full chapter