Mirror Heart

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Mark landed in LA, he went direct to Hospital. Junior was sleeping and Mark touched the younger wrist. A few minute later, Jackson come to check on Junior and he saw Mark looking outside the window.

“Are you missing something in Korea my best friend?” Jackson giggled and Mark turned his back.

“Who knows?” Mark smile and hugged his best friend.

“I’ve check the CCTV, did he talked with you last night?” Jackson asked and Mark frowned.

“Jinyoung… I think he talked to Jinyoung.” Mark remembered how drunk he was last night.

“No wonder he asked to call you back home.” Jackson shook his head.

Mark sighed, he knew Junior did that with purposed.

“Let have a coffee outside.” Mark dragged Jackson after the boy finished read his brother report.

 

Jackson and Mark sat on bench with a tin of cola in their own hand.

“Jackson, I fall in love with Jinyoung.” Mark said calmly.

“Junior’s twin?” Jackson asked looking at guilty Mark.

“Yes, I know this not well at all with how Junior action, I bet Jinyoung will suffer but I really love him.” Mark miss the younger smile.

“Be careful Mark. Junior will not let you leave him.” Jackson sighed.

“I know but Jinyoung agree for the transplant. I need to call him to ask for his schedule.” Mark regret for easily trapped with Junior obsession.

“He seem nice, huh.” Jackson asked with a smirked.

“He is an angel. He did many works to pay for his college fee and sent his parent allowance. He such an angel.” Mark saw Jackson shouted ewww.

“You such a deep in heart lover. I never knew it.” Jackson laughed.

“Said someone who also like that before.” Mark patted Jackson shoulder.

“But he left me early, before I can be a doctor.” Jackson took a deep breath and let a deep sighed.

“He will always here with you.” Mark pointed toward Jackson heart.

“I wish he stay a bit longer and be lucky like Junior.” Jackson looked down.

“Junior always misunderstand you and I hope you told him about Bambam later. He should know about him.” Mark knew it painful for both of them but that for better.

“Bambam likes Junior’s little brother and to let him know about Bambam who he want to forget, I don’t have a courage. It has been 3 years and Junior might never forgive me to keep it secret from him.” Jackson said and Mark hugged him.

“Junior need to know. He love Bambam and he will not despised you.” Mark pulled away and Jackson nodded.

 

Junior woke up and he saw Mark peel apple beside him.

“Mark hyung…” Junior smile but he saw Mark serious face.

“Why you did that?” Mark put the apple and the knife on the plate and looked at Junior.

“Did what?” Junior sat up from his bed and took the apple from the plate, then start to finish Mark work to peel the skin.

“Is it fun to play with your life?” Mark asked and Junior scoff.

“Life? I already lost it long ago when I know that I suffer Leukaemia.” Junior gazed tense into Mark eyes.

“At least have some sorry to those who never able to receive treatment like you. You are lucky Junior, so lucky.” Mark sighed.

“Get out!” Junior shouted and Mark stood up and left the room.

Junior closed the door and cried behind the door. Mark also lean on the other side.

 

Few years ago.

Junior run with a plush toy in his hand along the hospital hallway. He saw a little boy sat alone on the bench.

“Why are you crying?” Junior asked.

“I’m sick. My mother cried because she cannot paid for my treatment.” The little cute boy said to Junior.

“I have money. I can pay for you.” Junior said and he left to tell his Mama but when he got back, the little cute boy was not there anymore.

Junior pouted and not budging when his Mama told him let just left. Mama at last have to ask the staff about the story and they said the boy name Bambam and had the same sickness as Junior.

“Bambam…” Junior smile and walked back with his Mama.

Junior met the boy again the next day but this time he was on the stretcher heading to emergency room. He run and he saw the boy hurt so much on the stretcher without notice Junior followed the stretcher and Mark need to follow him.

“Junior…” Mark called but the boy ignored and kept followed until the emergency room door closed.

“Mark hyung, Bam

Please log in to read the full chapter