Leave

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung is waiting to enter the operation room. No one beside him, Mark was by Junior side and so did Jackson. Mama and Papa already in the operation room preparing the transplant procedure.

Mark was sitting beside Junior but he really want to be with Jinyoung. He looked at Junior eyes closed and he motion to Jackson that he will go out for a while.

Junior hold Mark hand tightly and the older shocked since he thought Junior was sleeping.

“Don’t go anyway, stay with me.” Junior said still closed his eyes.

Jackson shook his head and gestured that he will check Jinyoung out.

 

Jinyoung was standing near the window when Jackson come inside his room.

“How are you feeling?” Jackson come beside Jinyoung.

“Happy but also scared.” Jinyoung smile forcedly to Jackson.

“Come here.” Jackson open his arms and Jinyoung smile before come inside him.

“Mark was right you are so strong.” Jackson patted Jinyoung back.

“I hope that I can recover well and back to Korea.” Jinyoung said and Jackson understand the boy want to run from his heart broken.

“Mark parent said they won’t let you go out from their supervision so hospital is your only choice.” Jackson patted Jinyoung head and the boy nodded.

“I know.” Jinyoung loosed the hugged and took a depth breath.

“Mark would not let you go that easy.” Jackson saw Jinyoung shook his head.

“No, Jackson. Junior is my priority and Mark is his fiancé.” Jinyoung sat back on his bed.

“Don’t give up your love so easily. You can be greed sometime.” Jackson pinched Jinyoung nose.

Jinyoung pushed Jackson’s hand away and he smile full with meaning.

 

Jinyoung and Junior unconscious inside the operation room. Jackson and Mark assist the operation together with Mama and Papa. After a few hours fight inside the operation room, the operation was success with highest rate.

“I’m going to see Jinyoung.” Mark said to Jackson but his mother hold his hand.

“Mark, accept the reality. Junior is your fiancé not Jinyoung, don’t mess with Jinyoung heart anymore. If you want to be with him settle down everything with Junior first.” Mama said and Mark punched the wall.

“I want to be by his side but why I can’t.” Mark muttered and his father patted his back.

“We will take care of him.” Papa said and Mark walked away not even enter Junior room.

Jackson shook his head.

“Argh…” Jinyoung yelp in pain on his back.

“Son, be careful. This pain will be gone after 2 weeks.” Mama caress Jinyoung fringe.

“Mama… How was Junior doing?” Jinyoung asked.

“He good and the operation success. Thanks Jinyoung for coming and helping him.” Mama kissed Jinyoung cheeks.

“He is my brother. It the only thing I can do for him.” Jinyoung smile.

“No, you give up on Mark for him too. It hurt me to see you hurting when you come here.” Mama cried. Jinyoung is a nicest son but his son was hurting him so much.

“Mama, I’m tired. I’m good don’t cried.” Jinyoung tried to hide his tears, Mama stood up to left and Jinyoung tears fall.

‘It hurt a lot.’ Jinyoung want to hug his mother and father. He really need them now.

 

Jackson is staying with Jinyoung for the whole two weeks while Mark with Junior. He not able to visit Jinyoung since he not settle down everything with Junior yet.

“So, you study engineering?” Jackson asked and peeled the ap

Please log in to read the full chapter