Best Friend

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung reached Seoul, Mark send him to airport and they shared the last goodbye kiss even though it most likely Mark who did it. Jackson and Junior will come together next week and Jinyoung feel relieved about it. Jaebum and Youngjae come to pick him.

“How are you?” Jaebum hugged Jinyoung.

“Good…” Jinyoung tears fall and both of them surprised.

Jaebum and Youngjae were not asking anything until they reached Yugyeom’s restaurant.

“What do you want to eat hyung?” Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung reply him with his favourite menu.

“Jinyoung, what happen to you?” Jaebum held the younger hand.

“Mark engage with Junior.” Jinyoung tears fall and Yugyeom who is serving at the other table turned toward his beloved brother.

“Mark hyung what?” Yugyeom sat beside Jinyoung and looked at him, direct to his eyes.

“Yes, he engage with my twin. The worst part a night after he propose to me.” Jinyoung felt a hugged from Yugyeom and Youngjae shook his head.

“Did he love you or he love Junior?” Jaebum still hold Jinyoung’s right hand on the table.

“I don’t know hyung. He said he love me.” Jinyoung muttered look down to his own laps not able to face Jaebum.

“Don’t give up. You deserved to be happy.” Youngjae smile to his best friend.

“I don’t want to hurt Junior. He is my twin, no matter what happened and I will never steal Mark from him.” Jinyoung pulled his hand from Jaebum but he heard Yugyeom hit the table.

“You are not stealing Mark from him but you are taking what yours!” Yugyeom angry and it understandable to Youngjae.

“Agree with my little brother. He is yours and you need to claim it!” Youngjae high-five with Yugyeom but Jinyoung shook his head.

“I’m just a lover but Junior is his fiancé. I’m have nothing to say that he is mine.” Jinyoung wiped his tears and Jaebum sighed.

“You know why Junior easily threaten you? It because you are so nice, Jinyoung!” Jaebum end up release his anger.

“Hyung…” Youngjae tried to calm him down.

Jinyoung cried again but this time, Yugyeom let’s Jaebum to comfort him.

“It hurt so much since I cannot fight him. He is my twin, he sick and he was Mark beloved brother!” Jinyoung said in Jaebum arms.

“I’m sorry. I should knew that you think about others more than yourself.” Jaebum wiped Jinyoung tears and kissed the younger forehead.

“Let’s eat.” Yugyeom served the food and Jaebum feed Jinyoung like a baby.

Youngjae sometime wonder why Jaebum and Jinyoung not a lover and Jaebum decide to date him. He thought that both of them complete each other.

 

After a week, Jinyoung who start to be a trainee in big engineering company shocked when he opened the door to find Junior and Jackson in front of his door.

“Are you going to let us cold outside?” Junior asked.

Jackson shook his head and smile at Jinyoung.

“I’m sorry for coming without letting you know but Junior said he want to make a surprised.” Jackson hugged Jinyoung.

“It’s okay. Come in.” Jinyoung saw Jackson dragged a big luggage to his house.

“Eww so small.” Junior muttered and he then saw Youngjae with his boxer while preparing a breakfast.

“Who are you?” Junior looked with disgusting eyes.

“Me? I’m Youngjae, Jinyoung best friend and his housemate.” Youngjae offered his hand but Ju

Please log in to read the full chapter