Mess

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junior was playing with his iPad when Mama come inside his room.

“How are you doing?” Mama kissed his little baby forehead.

“Mark hyung leave to Seoul?” Junior asked.

“Yes, so you quickly eat your food and stop made him worried.” His Mama put soup and rice for Jinyoung.

“I want fried chicken.” Junior pushed the food away.

“Junior, I have a surgery schedule ahead. You need to finish this after I went back.” Mama shook her head since it is no point to argue with Junior.

His Mama left but Junior just being a baby. He pouted and let the food waste on the table.

 

 

“Hello, Mark little baby. How are you?” Jackson come in and he saw Junior frowned.

“What are you doing here?” Junior asked.

“Your brother… wait now your forced lover asked me to look after you.” Jackson said and he look at the food seem not touched by Junior on the table.

“It not forced! I know he love me.” Junior start irritated with Jackson.

“As a brother I know, but as lover I doubt it.” Jackson know he is the only one who always fight with Junior.

“Said someone who only after money and fame from our family.” Junior smirked.

“At least I’m not forcing anyone to do something for me.” Jackson start to check Junior report.

“I’m not forcing anyone!” Junior yell and Jackson laughed.

“I knew you, Junior. It not like we met just yesterday. Mark is not your possession gave him time for his own life.” Jackson patted Junior head but the boy shoved it away.

“Disgusting Jerk!” He said and Jackson laughed.

“I am, so eat your medicine before I really become a jerk to you.” Jackson left and he shook his head when he thought how childish Junior is.

 

 

Junior took his phone and started dial Mark number.

“Hyung, have fun in Seoul?” Junior pissed off when he heard a busy crowded around Mark.

“Junior... You know I come because of you right?” Mark was eating with Yugyeom’s family.

 Mark can see Jinyoung look at him with the mention of Junior name.

“Did you met him? My lovely twin who is loved by my parent so much?” Junior smirked and he saw nurse come inside his room.

“Yes, I met him and I hope both of you can meet up.” Mark words made Junior laughed.

“Me, Junior Park meeting with that filthy Jinyoung Park? Ewwww… He is the same disgusting as your friend Jackson Wang, people who had no money and rely on other. I believed that he want money to help me.” Junior pushed the nurse away when she want to take his blood.

“Junior, let talked later. Huh?” Mark tried not to response since Jinyoung is there.

“Later? Did he by your side now?” Junior bite his lips holding his anger that Mark was not responding due to he did not want to hurt his twin.

“Junior…” Mark stood up from his sat and excused himself.

Jinyou

Please log in to read the full chapter