Denial

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark saw Jinyoung stood under the tree with a bright smile wearing on his face. Mark stopped his car near Jinyoung and greeted the younger.

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked since the younger seem like scanning him head to toe.

“Taking care of my twin.” Jinyoung avoided Mark eyes and looked back at Junior who is trying to push Yugyeom that offered mic to him. Jinyoung almost laughing hard when he saw Junior clapped his hand and dance with the elders.

“You teach him well not like me.” Mark said when he saw Junior enjoyed his time inside there.

“No, your family raised him so well.” Jinyoung blow his hand, the cold of winter seem like hit him.

“Let have a coffee, there.” Mark held Jinyoung hand and Jinyoung startled.

They just stay silent inside the coffee shop and Mark cannot deny that he was missing Jinyoung warmest toward him.

“It so cold.” A man come inside the coffee shop and Mark saw Jinyoung smile so happily.

“Baby!!!” Jinyoung called and Mark frowned.

“Jinnie! My Jinnie! OMG… I miss you so much.” Mark just saw the two hugged.

“Why you left me alone?” Jinyoung pouted and that man pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

“I’m not leaving you, just circumstances was not letting me stay.” Jinyoung was too absorb into his conversation until he heard Mark fake cough.

“Oh… seem like you had accompany. A boyfie?” Mark really want to answer that but Jinyoung fast then him.

“My twin fiancé. Mark meet Junho hyung my high school senior.” Jinyoung explained but Mark just shook hand.

“Senior high school who is calling BABY!” Mark punctuate the word baby and Junho pull a face.

“Did he jealous?” Junho whispered to Jinyoung.

“No, do you had accompany? If not why not joined us?” Jinyoung asked and Junho quickly agree to join.

Mark was miserable on his seat. So decide to excuse himself even he saw Jinyoung aware that he was hurting.

 

Mark walked inside Yugyeom restaurant and it shocked Junior.

“Mark hyung…” Junior come to him and he saw Mark gloomy face.

Mark stay silent and Junior sat beside his brother.

“Did something happen to you and Jinyoung? I already tell Mama and Papa that I don’t want the engagement to continue. See?” Junior shows his hand without the engagement ring.

“I know. Mama told me this morning but Jinyoung…” Mark let out a loud sighed.

“He will admit it soon.” Junior patted his brother shoulder and he will tell Jinyoung tonight too.

“He might really move on.” Mark put his head on the table.

“Believed me, we are having the same heart. I knew it.” Junior was smiling and Mark kissed his little brother forehead and to their surprised Jinyoung walked in with Junho.

Yugyeom widen his eyes to see Junho with Jinyoung.

“Lee Junho hyung!!!” Yugyeom hugged him tightly.

“Stop it! Aunty you really feed him well, how can he grow up so fast?” Junho hugged Yugyeom parent.

“Are you closing now?” Jinyoung asked and yugyeom nodded.

Jinyoung walked to Junior and patted the younger head.

“You did great. I’m proud of you.” Junior stunned and he never f

Please log in to read the full chapter