Love Plan

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

That night after Mark, Jackson, Junior and Jinyoung tidy up everything inside Jinyoung new house, Mark saw Jinyoung yawned outside the balcony. He walked to him and Jinyoung smile. He thought that Mark followed Jackson and Junior to buy dinner.

“Come here.” Mark opened wide his arms for Jinyoung to come inside his arms.

“Why I have to do that?” Jinyoung raised his brows.

Mark turned back and sighed. Jinyoung looked back at the city view, ignoring Mark hurting heart.

“Are you really going to act like this Jinyoung?” Mark asked before he left the balcony.

“When I said it over before I’m not joking around. I prepared my heart even it hurt so much. I’m not hurting Junior.” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

Mark stared at Jinyoung and he cannot believed that Jinyoung will say something like that.

“You really think that I believed that you move on from me.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung to the room.

“Mark…” Jinyoung widen his eyes when the older pin him behind the door.

“Don’t lie, it hurt me.” Mark kissed Jinyoung lips and let go of the younger before left the house.

Jinyoung tears fall, he cannot lie when Mark come today his heartbeat so fast but Mark is still Junior official fiancé.

 

Jackson saw Junior thinking hard to choose the menu.

“Can you just pick something, Junior? Jinyoung and Mark must be hungry by now.” Jackson pinched Junior cheeks.

“Yah, it hurt. I need time since I don’t know what Jinyoung like.” Junior pouted and Jackson patted his hair.

“I believed Jinyoung will eat everything you bought for him. He love you more than anyone else.” Jackson sat on the table while Junior order foods for their dinner.

The two walked to Jinyoung new apartment but then, they saw Mark out from the entrance. Junior about to call Mark but he saw his brother wiped his tears. Jackson and Junior looked at each other and they quickly went to see what happen to Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung…” Junior come inside panting.

“Oh… You home.” Jinyoung acted likes nothing happened that hurt Junior.

“What happen between you and Mark? I saw him left.” Junior held Jinyoung wrist when Jinyoung want to put the food inside the plate toward the kitchen.

“Nothing, don’t worry. I’m not going to hurt you.” Jinyoung brushed Junior hair and smile.

“Jinyoung…” Junior want to say something but Jinyoung walked away.

Jackson and Junior pushed each other to talk to Jinyoung but the boy seem space out. No tears but Jinyoung seem likes losing his soul.

“Erm... Can you help to choose what I should wear tomorrow for replacing you, after this?” Junior started the conversation.

“Junior, you just work in family restaurant not office that need a proper attire. A T-shirt and sweat pant will be good too.” Jinyoung giggled.

“I don’t think Junior had that kind of clothes. Why not you lend him some?” Jackson saw Jinyoung frowned but the boy nodded later.

“I’m thinking to let Mark hyung live with us.” Jinyoung widen his eyes and Jackson patted Junior laps encourage him.

“Junior, I think it better you live with him.” Ji

Please log in to read the full chapter