Deep Love

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung move out all his things from his room, he rent a new home near his office since it will be awkward for him and Youngjae now. He live the boy his message and Youngjae said nothing about it. Jackson come to help him packing while Junior watched them.

“Can you at least give a hand?” Jackson said and Junior shook his head.

“He told me not to touch his thing.” Junior walked to kitchen and went to drink water.

“Junior are you going to live with me?” Jinyoung asked and the little boy nodded.

“Jinyoung are you sure it okay to bring him with you?” Jackson held Jinyoung wrist when the boy want to take another box.

“I’m okay.” Jinyoung don’t want to fight with his childish twin.

“Told you to live in Mama & Papa apartment why both of you so stubborn.” Jackson muttered and Jinyoung smile.

“Stopped muttering thing alone.” Jinyoung poked Jackson cheeks.

Junior looked at the two and he felt likes Jackson ignoring him.

“Yah, Jackson you should be my friend not him.” Junior dragged Jackson away and it startle the Jackson.

“I’m helping Jinyoung if you not aware of it.” Jackson want to go back to help but Junior pouted so Jackson sighed.

“Okay, I won’t leave.” Jackson sat beside Junior and Jinyoung do everything alone. Jinyoung found it interesting to see Jackson and Junior fight this past week.

 

Youngjae back to his home and Jaebum was there with him. Jaebum gave a death stared at Junior and he walked into Jinyoung’s room.

“What are you doing?” Jaebum looked at Jinyoung who is climbing on his chair to take his box.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung shocked.

“Youngjae told me everything and if that the reason you stop come to see me, I’m disappointed with you.” Jaebum dragged Jinyoung down and helped to take the box.

“I don’t want to make Youngjae sad.” Jinyoung said and Jaebum knocked his head.

“So, this result won’t made any better.” Jaebum put the box outside.

“I know.” Jinyoung followed behind him.

“Jinyoung, I’m sorry.” Youngjae hugged Jinyoung tightly.

“It okay, I was wrong too that I’m keeping it secret from you.” Jinyoung smile.

Junior just looked at the drama in front of him. Who is his twin that received so much love by everyone and people easily forgive him?

“You his beloved twin right? Oh… he love you but you hate him right?” Jaebum walked toward Junior and smirked.

“Im Jaebum, I guess?” Junior sneered.

“Good, so listen carefully what I’m going to say to you. If Mark is your protective brother than now, you meet Jinyoung protective brother too. If you hurt Jinyoung, you will pay for it.” Jaebum patted Junior hair.

“Don’t touch me.” Junior pushed Jaebum hand and bite his lips in anger.

“Hi…” Jackson interrupted the tension.

“Hi, Im Jaebum.” Jaebum offered his hand.

“Jackson…” Jackson introduced with smile.

“Are you going to live with Jinyoung too?” Jaebum raised his brows.

“Nope, I will get red card if I did.” Jackson pointed at Junior who is staring at Jaebum.

“So, Jinyoung and his twin will live together? This not good. That twin is like a child who know nothing.” Jaebum said and Youngjae giggled.

“Hyung… he is my brother.” Jinyoung kicked Jaebum shin.

Junior found it hurt him a lot when Jaebum said that. He know that he know nothing but do

Please log in to read the full chapter