Love You

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Mark was looking at each other, Mark was trying to control the situation of being alone with Jinyoung in the dark room. Jinyoung yanked his hand from Mark and walked to their bed to turn on the bed light.

“I’m not thinking about talking now. I’m tired.” Jinyoung words was like a blade to Mark.

“You really hate me, huh? Does I hurt you so much?” Mark sat at the corner of the bed.

“Mark…” Jinyoung wrapped himself with the blanket.

Mark looked down at Jinyoung who seem did not want to talk with him.

“I love you, Jinyoung-ah, deeply. I follow the engagement because that the best at that time and you also agree with it. It doesn’t mean that I have another feeling with Junior. Junior also belong to Jackson now. Can you let me be by your side?” Mark tears fall but Jinyoung remain sleeping inside the blanket.

Jinyoung heard everything and he wished that he could hold into Mark then made this night as theirs. Jinyoung can hear the door opened and he slowly opened the blanket.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung muttered.

Mark sleep on the sofa and he did not expect Jinyoung to be stubborn until the end. Mark was about to sleep when he heard something unpleasing coming from Junior and Jackson room.

“Aish those two.” Mark want to kick the room and shouted but who can resist being alone with their lover.

Mark put his earphone and close his eyes. A little later, he felt something covered him up. When Mark open his eyes and saw Jinyoung surprised face that he woke up it likes the time just stopped.

“I just thought that you will catch a cold so I…” Jinyoung yet to finish his words when Mark dragged him to fall on top of him.

“You just have to tell me to sleep with you. It will make me warm.” Mark turned them around so Jinyoung on the inner side of the couch.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung muttered.

“Me too. For leaving you alone for Junior and always took his side. I hope you can give me a chance.” Mark caress his lover cheeks.

“It hurt a lot. I’m not use of loving someone so much. When my first love is also my twin lover, I regret it so much. I want to forget my feeling and let him be happy but it hurt more than I thought. I’m afraid that I cannot handle it twice.” Jinyoung tears fall and Mark wiped it.

“I love you. That what you only need to believe.” Mark kissed Jinyoung deeply and they cuddled that night on the couch.

 

Jinyoung woke up and eyes locked at Mark. Does Mark really his one and only forever?

“Jinyoungie, how can both of you ditch bedroom and take the innocent couch?” Junior was cupping his face and waiting for Jinyoung answered.

“ewww… said someone who is shouting so loud last night.” Jinyoung pushed Mark hand from his waist and Junior hide his embarrassment.

“We were not loud.” Junior pouted helping Jinyoung to stand without disturb his brother.

“Don’t you think it too early for you?” Jinyoung nagged.

“Early? Jinyoung I need to live a healthy life. Mark hyung will sure made you fly into 7th heaven.” Junior whispered and Jinyoung hit his twin head.

“Aigoo… how can I have a twin like you?” Jinyoung shook his head and head to bathroom.

“Jinyoung let me come in too.” Junior whined and Jinyoung opened the bathroom door.

“Jackson and I decide to stay here for a week.” Junior said after b

Please log in to read the full chapter