Heart Change

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung pass all the test for the transplant, he suit to be Junior donor and Mark was busy preparing the procedure with his parent. Jinyoung was now close to the family. Junior insist to get engage with Mark before the operation. That is why all of them celebrate the engagement party in Mark’s house.

“Why are you not joining us inside?” Junior sat beside his twin.

“Nothing, I just prefer a good air outside.” Jinyoung said and Junior smirked.

“I’m tired to act good to you.” Junior laughed.

“I know that you hate me.” Jinyoung sipped his coffee.

“I know Mark hyung love you.” Junior said and Jinyoung turn to him.

“Junior...” Jinyoung took a deep breath.

“Yes, I will marry him even if I know about him loving you. I hate you and I will take what yours to be mine.” Junior patted Jinyoung shoulder before went inside.

“I have nothing for you to take.” Jinyoung miss Korea, his home.

 

The knocked on the door shocked Jinyoung.

“Can I come in?” Mark voice can be hear from the other side.

“Yes, come in.” Jinyoung said and stopped packing his luggage.

Mark saw Jinyoung smiling at him and he sat beside the younger on the floor.

“We barely talked after that night, right?” Mark started.

“Hmmm…” Jinyoung hump.

“I’m sorry, I not doing anything to fight for us since the operation is our first priority.” Mark looked at Jinyoung but he saw the younger back to pack his things.

“I know. You love him so much.” Jinyoung said and Mark bites his lips.

“He is my brother not more than that.” Mark said and he heard Jinyoung sobbed.

“No, a fiancé now and congratulation for the engagement.” Jinyoung wiped his tears and Mark pulled him into a tight hug.

“I’m sorry.” Mark cannot deny that he love Jinyoung so much but Junior never listen to anyone and his term to proceed with operation is engagement with Mark.

“I’m leaving this house tomorrow. Jackson said he could help me find a good place to rest and recover after the operation. I will stay there before back to Seoul.” Jinyoung said still inside Mark hugged.

“I will stay with you after the operation. I already had place for us.” Mark said determined.

“Nope, I’m not hurting my twin.” Jinyoung pulled away and Mark shocked.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark held Jinyoung hand.

“It over between us.” Jinyoung took the velvet box from his luggage and gave back to Mark.

 

A week ago.

Jinyoung left the hospital and stay with Mark’s family.

“My cute little Jinyoung. Welcome to our house.” Mama hugged Jinyoung tightly and Papa was next.

Mark carried Jinyoung luggage to his room.

“You will stay here before and after operation day. I will be your personal doctor.” Mark said while sitting on Jinyoung bed, watching the younger to unpack his luggage.

“It a nice house, I’m so glad to see Junior live in a good hand.” Jinyoung smile.

“Do you think we will make him suffer?” Mark teased.

“No, I don’t mean it like that. It just more grateful after see it with my own eyes.” Jinyoung turned to see Mark was grinning.

“That spoilt brat should learn to be a polite and cute like you.” Mark said and Jinyoung frowned.

“He is my twin the one you called spoilt brat.” Jinyoung warned.

“Wow, I forgot about that.” Mark giggled.

“Thanks.” Jinyoung finished packing and sat beside Mark.

“For what?” Mark turned and admire the calmed on Jinyoung face.

“For taking care of me last two days. I know you come to my room late of night to check my temperature.” Jinyoung awake but he just embarrassed to face Mark.

“You awake?” Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

“I knew Junior won’t let you come to visit me and you come just a few minute but it enough to tell me how much you care.” Jinyoung words like a flower to Mark.

“Now, I’m going to meet you in day and night.” Mark smirked and tried to pin Jinyoung on the bed.

“Mark, we are yet to be official and for your information I’m not sayin

Please log in to read the full chapter