Only You, Love

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

A year later.

 

“No, I want the wedding in LA.” Junior shouted at the other line.

“No, Korea!” Jinyoung shouted back.

“Yah!” Junior yell.

“Yah!” Jinyoung stood up and covered his mouth when all his employees look at him.

“Jinyoung, Mama and Papa is old and they want their only one son to have a wedding in LA.” Junior acted sad since he knew he always could win over Jinyoung.

“So, what about Omma and Appa. They also want to have a wedding of his only son in Korea.” Jinyoung said even he want to stop fighting over this.

“Let me talked with Mark hyung again tonight.” Junior gave up.

“Good, try to please that busy doctor. He not even called me for a week now.” Jinyoung muttered.

“Don’t try to get my sympathy. I know you are not calling him when you went to business trip last two week. So, deserved you right.” Junior laughed and Jinyoung ended the call.

“He supposed to be my twin!” Jinyoung mumbled.

Junior called Mark that night and he get a permission to have a wedding reception with Jinyoung in Korea. Both Jackson and Mark will be in LA.

 

A knocked on the door made Jinyoung surprised. He not used to late night visit unless Mark come but Mark usually called him first.

“Who?” Jinyoung get the silent. He want to ignore but the bell rang and the knocked become louder.

Jinyoung bite his lips and trying to call Mark few time but fail. Mark so busy lately and maybe just likes what Junior said sulking over him. Jinyoung held the umbrella and opened the door.

“Surprised!” Jaebum, Youngjae and Yugyeom shouted in unison. Jinyoung giggled to see them in party hat.

“Come in. Nice surprise, I almost hit all of you with umbrella.” Jinyoung put the umbrella and his three best friend claim the living room.

“It a night together before your wedding day!” Jaebum shouted and started to pop open the wine.

“I’m gonna stay alone and be a player.” Yugyeom laughed.

“Oh my, this is too much!” Jinyoung shook his head.

“Come on, you and Mark yet to do it right?” Youngjae hugged Jaebum.

“Guys….” Jinyoung did not hope this topic could be discuss wide open.

“Oh forget to channel this. Hyung I need your laptop please.” Yugyeom looked at Jinyoung and the boy frowned but still follow the request.

Yugyeom enter his skype and called Junior.

“Hello, twinnie!” the three greeted his twin.

“Is this your plan?” Jinyoung raised his brow and Junior just laughed.

“Come on Jinyoung tell them you still a right?” Junior mocking with his evil laughed.

“How I wished you are not Mark’s beloved little brother!” Jinyoung wanted to end the call but Yugyeom stopped him.

“Jinyoung-ah, you know that it hurt a little at first but later you will forget everything.” Youngjae made the face.

“This not going to happen…” Jinyoung want to go but Jaebum dragged him on his laps.

Junior hiding his blushing face to see his twin embarrassed on Jaebum laps.

“Mark is a good kisser?” Jaebum asked and JInyoung sighed but nodded.

“Imagine him dropped every kiss on your body.” Junior said on the other line and made a kissed sound.

“Junior…please…” Jinyoung can feel the heat

Please log in to read the full chapter