Kiss

Twin Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung walked to Jaebum’s club with Mark beside him. He still remember Mark words to his twin. Did Junior despised him so much? He once thought to visit Junior but he can’t when Junior is far in LA. Mark just looked at Jinyoung who is thinking deeply.

“What are you thinking?” Mark asked.

“Ah… Nothing, I just had some random thinking.” Jinyoung breathed out.

“Can you be my tourist guide, I will pay you double from your salary?” Jinyoung looked at Mark and he smile.

“I forgot this is your first time in Seoul.” Jinyoung cutely giggled.

Mark looked at Jinyoung lovely.

“Will you guide me to good place?” Mark asked.

“I will call day off from Yugyeom and Jaebum Hyung no need money for it. Your family taking care of my twin is something I won’t able to repay.” Jinyoung said and Mark did not know why Junior is so different from his twin.

“You are different from Junior.” Mark muttered.

“What?” Jinyoung looked at Mark who is walking behind him.

“Junior, he might being spoilt too much by us. I don’t blame him for act up because it hard for him to do everything mostly in Hospital.” Mark said and Jinyoung bites his lips.

“Don’t worry I will make him healthy.” Jinyoung had decide last night to do the transplant.

“Jinyoung-ah… you agree?” Mark hold Jinyoung hand.

“He is my twin. My only one sibling. I even can trade my life for him.” Jinyoung finished his word but the tight hugged from Mark shocked him.

“Thank you.” Mark pulled away after he can feel the boy taken by surprised.

“What was that?” Jinyoung freeze and his heart beat faster.

“Thank you hugged.” Mark smile and he saw Jinyoung took a deep breathed.

“Don’t do that again.” Jinyoung warned.

“Why? I saw you hugged everyone you met. Yugyeom, Jaebum and Youngjae all of them hugged you.” Mark calmly followed Jinyoung steps.

“You are a stranger to me.” Jinyoung said while looking at Mark and he saw the man seem hurt.

“Yes, I’m a stranger to you.” Mark stopped and Jinyoung followed.

“We are near to Jaebum place. Come on don’t let that into your heart. Anyway you are still my twin adopted brother and that sound close.” Jinyoung said and smile.

“If not because of Junior, will you still want to have a date with me tomorrow?” Mark said bluntly.

Jinyoung blushed hard. His face might be as red as the shirt he wear.

“Date? I thought you want me to tour you.” Jinyoung blinked his eyes cannot believe Mark words.

“I’m taking you to a date, Park Jinyoung. I want to spend time with you alone tomorrow before I’m going back.” Mark come closer to Jinyoung and the younger step backward until he reach the wall.

“You are Junior’s lover.” Jinyoung looked down unable to face Mark.

“I’m not. I fall in love with you at first sight and I cannot lie anymore.” Mark pin the boy between his arms on the wall. He can feel Jinyoung’s heart beat too fast.

“Mark-shi…” Jinyoung tried to push Mark but fail.

“Give me a chance to take care of you. Jaebum and Youngjae said you had no one now.” Mark brought Jinyoung into a hugged.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung looked at Mark and Mark slowly loosen his

Please log in to read the full chapter