► It Never Stops

Oh My Delinquent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five: 

It Never Stops

 

I stood there with my head down. The room was dead silent. All I could hear was the clock on the wall ticking and the sound of my own breathing. I've never gotten in trouble before. I've never once looked for trouble, so why am I being punished?

“Jin, we don't tolerate violence at this school.” The teacher started lecturing me. I was standing alone in his tiny enclosed office in front of his desk.

 

“I don't care what the reason was that you pushed Mina but we do not tolerate that kind of act. Conflicts should solved with words, not violence.”

 

Please ssem, cut me the overused lecture. I already know all of this. I didn't even do it. I didn't even know her freaking name, why would I try to hurt her?! But I couldn't bring myself to say that out loud. Again, I have no evidence to prove my innocence. I can't argue or it'll just make my punishment worse. I just nodded and agreed with him. What else can I really do?

 

“Since it's your first offense, I'll only give you a light punishment. We don't need to get the principal involved just yet.”

 

I sighed in relief. My shoulders suddenly felt lighter. Thank god, the principal getting involved could've caused big trouble for me. Even though I'm innocent… ugh. This is bothering me so much.

 

“Your punishment is to stay after school organizing and cleaning the gym. You're dismissed.”

 

Cleaning….the gym? That's punishment? How lazy are these teachers they're just making me do their dirty work. Although that means I have to stay after school. Ugh whatever let's not complain. I just nodded my head and bowed to him before leaving.

I made my way out of his office and walked back up to the gymnasium. Unfortunately the only way of leaving was through the gymnasium.

 

So her name is Mina huh? Whatever I'm still gonna call her because that's exactly what she is.

 

I opened the door to the gymnasium and walked in. It was free time so all the students were doing their own thing. Someone were playing basketball while some were playing volleyball. There were others jogging laps around the room while the lazier kids were sitting down on the bleachers. I could see the sitting on the bleachers still holding onto her ankle while talking to her friends.

 

Cheap .

 

Hanbin was playing basketball with a few other guys. I tried my best to not be noticed and went to sit down on the bleachers alone. I sat and decided to watch them play basketball. In the corner of my eye I could see that and her friends looking at me and laughing. I tried my best to ignore them as I watched Hanbin perform a lay up. He was pretty good at basketball. At least from what I can see anyway. I have no knowledge about basketball whatsoever except that you have to score in the other team's hoop. After watching him for a while, he actually started to look kind of cool. He was running around with a serious expression on his face, while drenched in sweat. Maybe it was just his passion for playing that made him seem cool, he seemed really into it. I can respect that.

 

It didn't last long though. After a while I started to get bored and dozed off. I was in the middle of daydreaming until I felt a light tap on my foot. I looked down to see a basketball rolling away slowly from my foot. I bent over to grab it and threw it randomly to the middle of the basketball court. Someone will grab it eventually.

 

I went back to dozing off. That is, until I felt another tap on my foot. I looked down to see another basketball near me. Can these balls stop bothering me?! I picked it up and threw it back to the middle of the court.

 

I sighed. Okay let's try this again. I went back to daydreaming once again. Wanna know what I was thinking of? Yeah, you don't want to know. It wasn't long after till I felt a something tap the side of my thigh. I took a deep breath as I was about to explode from being annoyed. Are you freaking kidding me?! I quickly turned my head to the side and gasped. Jesus christ that scared me. To my surprise, Hanbin was there sitting next to me. He was all sweaty and panting. Looks like he just finished his game. He had placed a basketball in between us. So I guess that's why it tapped me. What did he want?

 

“So how bad is your punishment?” he asked suddenly. It kind of caught me off guard. He wasn't looking at me while asking, rather he still looking out towards the court.

 

Well for one, I don't know why he's even sitting next to me. I thought he'd be mad at me for dropping him. And wasn't he the one who told me to stay out of his business? Why is he suddenly concerned about mine?

I was suspicious.

 

“I have to clean up the gym after everybody leaves.” I replied. “Even though I didn't even do anything.” I mumbled under my breath. He just sat there slightly nodding his head in silence.

 

“Well then, I’ll make sure to leave a big mess for you to clean up Prez.” he said slowly getting up. “You deserve it. I mean you did push her down.”

 

What? Did he just say that he was going to leave me a big mess to clean up? What a jerk.

 

“I didn't push anyone. I'm innocent!” I pleaded to defend myself. Even he thinks I did it. I was getting irritated. Everyone is blaming me for something I didn't do. It's like the world is against me right now. I think my face looked mad. I couldn't control it when I was irritated. It just happens.

 

He looked at me for a second and laughed. “I know, Prez.” he said before turning around and walking off. He walked away while dribbling the basketball in his hand.

 

Wait, he knew...? I’m confused. Is he messing with me right now?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter