► Special Chapter #1: Strange Feelings

Oh My Delinquent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen: 

Special Chapter #1: Strange Feelings

Chanwoo's POV

The following chapter is written in Chanwoo's POV. This chapter contains homoual undertones; BoyxBoy thoughts and feelings. If you do not like this kind of stuff, you can skip it! :)

 

“Nara, aghh! You're so heavy!” I cried out as I supported her sluggish body over to the couch from the dining table. I sat her down as her head fell back onto the cushion. I stood there panting trying to catch my breath. Wow that was a workout!

 

She suddenly shot up from her lazed position. “Chanwoo... you're so cute, you know that?!” She pointed to me with a big smile on her face slowly tipping over. “I hope one day, you will find a hot rich man who will shower you with jewels and riches!!!!” she threw her arms open excitedly.

“Shhhh!” I hushed her making sure that no one noticed what she was saying. “Be quiet you drunkie!” I decided to lay her down on the couch since letting her sit up was a bad idea. I think she needs to go to sleep. I slowly eased her into a sleeping position, resting her head down on the arms of the soft leather couch.

 

“Alright Nara, let's go to sleep now!” I said enthuastically hoping she wouldn't catch onto my real intentions; which was putting her to sleep. But only so she won't cause any trouble that she'll regret!

 

She didn't react, rather she actually just knocked out cold as soon as she laid down.

 

Hey, that was easier than I thought. I sighed in relief. I walked over to the kitchen to still see Bobby hyung, Jinhwan hyung, and Junhoe hyung still sitting at the dining table conversing amongst each other. Not properly… but still conversing with each other. I'll never understand drunk people. How can they communicate with each othet when they only speak gibberish?

 

But wait a minute, where did Hanbin hyung go? His seat was empty. I looked around the house, yet he was nowhere to be found.

 

“Hanbin hyung?!” I called out to him.

 

“I think he went outside.” Jinhwan told me in a sluggish tone.

 

Outside?! That can't be good. Oh my god, hyung is drunk and on the loose! I quickly ran out of the room heading towards the hall to the front door.

 

“Ugh, someone help me please!” I could hear Jin’s voice faintly calling from outside. I ran out to see Jin standing on the front steps holding onto Hanbin hyung as he drooped over her shoulder, passed out.

 

“Chanwoo!!” Jin called out my name noticing me standing there. “Good thing you came, help me out! He’s so freaking heavy!” She cried out to me.

 

I quickly ran up to them, prying hyung off of her. She sighed in relief as his weight lifted off of her. I wrapped his arm around my neck giving him support to stand up. Well… sort of. The other half of his body was still hanging off.

 

“What happened?” I asked her.

 

“Uh…” She hesitated for a brief moment. It seemed as though she wasn't sure herself as to what happened. “He was talking to me and suddenly passed out.” she replied. She avoided my gaze as she answered me.

 

“Sigh, you never know what will happen when you're with a bunch of drunkies.” I chuckled. I looked over at the hyung who was out cold, hanging onto me. Holding onto his arm that was around my neck with one hand, I wrapped my free arm around his waist.

 

I didn't want to admit it but… I kinda like this situation. I feel kind of guilty and dirty for enjoying this right now but… I can't seem to help it. I can hold onto him, and hold him close. I could feel my insides starting to tingle.

 

Obang suddenly zipped passed us back into the house. “Let's get him up to his room.” Jin suggested grabbing the other side of hyung. Even with the two of us, it was so difficult to carry him! He's so heavy.

 

“Oh my god, wait I can't do this.” Jin said suddenly. “He's going to bust my shoulder. Let's just drag his across the floor.”

 

“Jin, that's so mean! We can't do that to him!”

 

“He’ll be alright. His clothes will protect him from scraping.” She assured me.

 

“I'm not gonna drag him across the floor Jin… I'll just carry him.” I tried to reason with her. She's so crazy! She rolled her eyes at me.

 

“Fine, if you wanna do it the hard way, that's on you.” She complained.

 

“Here, just help me get him on my back.” I told her as I turned around, wrapping his arms around my neck. Jin grabbed his legs, wrapping them around my waist. His head rested comfortably on my shoulder. He was breathing lightly onto my neck, giving me goosebumps. I wasn't used to this feeling.

 

“I feel weird.” I admitted to Jin. “He's breathing on me, it's making me feel weak…”

 

I didn't mind talking to Jin about my true feelings. I know that she's trustworthy of respecting my feelings, and I know she wouldn't stab me in the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter