► Playing the Victim

Oh My Delinquent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four: 

Playing the Victim

 

I slowly walked over to the locker and opened it. Inside, my notebooks were torn up and there was scribbles all over my textbooks.

 

Okay, normally I would be really pissed and scream and throw a fit but since it's only the 4th day of school, I didn't really have anything important in my notebooks sooooooooooo....  It's just a shame. What a waste of paper….

 

Who did this you ask? I'm not so sure myself. I have a hunch. Like a really big hunch. Like a hunch as in that ; Namjoon’s girlfriend. But let's not make any assumptions right now. Right now is not the time for that. I turned around to see all the students staring at me, whispering and laughing to each other. Standing in the back of the crowd, I could see Hanbin and Bobby. They were just standing there with a casual expression on their face. Well, I wouldn't expect anything more from them to be honest. They're probably all thinking, ‘I'm glad I'm not that loser.’ Geez. It's only the 4th day of school and someone is already out to get me. Just my luck. All I've done so far was try to mind my own business but people's business just keeps smacking me right in the face and biting me right in the . Even that was standing in the crowd with the biggest smirk on her face. Ooooh my goddddd. It was so her that did this. But again, let's not make any assumptions without evidence. I took a deep breath and decided to just walk away.  There was no point in stressing out about it right now. Class was going to start any moment. I shut my locker door and made my way through the crowd of students. Don't these people have anything better to do than just stand around doing nothing?

 

 

It wasn't long until the students started to clear out of the halls. There I was, sitting in homeroom trying to hide my face. I could feel everyone in the class staring at me. Talking about me. Making fun of me. I swear these people have nothing better to do with their lives. Laugh it up while you can my peers. You won't always have the opportunity to be a bystander.

 

I'm not gonna lie. It's not like I'm completely unbothered this whole thing. I am human afterall. Of course this was bothering me. I just decided to try to ignore it for now. But no matter how hard I tried, it was still slowly eating away at my mind. I just hope today goes by quickly.

 

Park seonsaengnim walked into the class. This time, I'm ready for him. I practiced this all day yesterday. Before he could even look at me, I took action.

 

“All rise.” I said confidently.

 

Hey it actually came out nicely. They even listened.

 

“Bow.”

 

The class proceeded to bow to the teacher. That's right my pets. You can laugh all you want but in the end, I'm your president. Hah, this is pretty fun.

 

“Sit.”

 

After taking our seats again, Park seonsaengnim nodded his head in approval. Looks like he was happy. Well he better be.

 

 

 

“WHAT?!?!” Nara yelled out angrily slamming her hands against the lunch table.

 

“SHHHHHH!” I desperately tried to shush her shoving my finger against . She's such a drama queen sometimes, why is she trying to make a scene. I already had enough eyes staring at me as it is. “Can you keep it down?”

 

“Why didn't you tell me sooner?!” she was heated. I don't really understand why since it's me who's the victim here. But hey, I'm flattered that she cares about me that much. That's my biffle alright. Tough love.

 

“It was that wasn't it? Ooooh I knew she was up to no good by the way she was eyeing you earlier.”

 

“Nara, calm down. We don't know for sure that it was her.” I tried to speak reasonably. As much as I wanted to go crazy like Nara, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I'm not the type that likes to give into gossip and false rumors. I'm not about that life.

 

“Where is she?” Nara mumbled under her breath. “Where IS SHE? I WILL FIGHT THAT RIGHT NOW. SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE MESSING WITH YOU!” Nara began to get riled up again.

 

“Can you stop, we have no evidence that she was the one who did it. And I don't want you fighting anyone. This isn't ‘Bad Girls Club.’”

 

“We don't need evidence to her up!!!”

 

I sighed deeply and planted my head right on top of the table. It's like talking to a wall I tell ya.  

 

“Okay first, stop it because you're acting soooo ghetto right now.” I stated. Nara rolled her eyes and scoffed at me. She knew I was right. “Second, let's just lay low first. Nothing serious actually happened yet so let's just wait and see what happens.” Sounds reasonable right?

 

Nara took a deep breath and looked me in the eye. “Fine, let's do that for now.” she agreed. “But as soon as that tries to pull something, I will hunt her down.” she quickly interjected.

 

“Yeah yeah.” I replied. My stomach started growling. Ugh I haven't been eating lunch ever since school started. Every single day,  I've always lost my appetite right before lunch started. But now I'm starving and it's already too late to get lunch. I put my hand on my stomach and cried along with it on the inside. Please forgive me… I promise to treat you well after school....

 

 

Ah yes. Gym class… my favorite part of the day. Cue sarcasm. I hate gym class. What is the point of P.E. It is the biggest waste of time like why are you forcing me to be active when I clearly do not want to. I also want to know why its a graduation requirement. It’s not like I’m going to become a freaking professional athlete in the future. It’s ridiculous. Don’t even get me started on gym teachers. They’re always -heads. They’re honestly so creepy too, I feel like they’re always staring at the female students wearing active clothing. You know, skin tight spandex and leggings and sports bras and tank tops. I hate this school. Yet you wonder why I’ve been laying low for the past 3 years. Well anyways, for the past three days all they made us do was sit on the bleachers for the whole period filling out forms and surveys about fitness so now we’re actually starting to do activities.

 

I never actually realized who was in my gym class since I just sat alone in the corner of the bleachers for the past three days. Of course 99.9% of the class is full of irrelevant faceless students who will never be mentioned because I’m not even gonna bother, I don’t even know who they are myself. Then there’s Hanbin and unfortunately, that who keeps smirking at me. Seeing her up close, she’s actually kind of scary? She’s like 5 inches taller than me and that scares me. Just my luck huh. I feel like I’ve fallen into a cliche where the people that I try to stay away from end up being everywhere I go. I’m being punished that’s why. I’ve learned to accept the fact that my life isn’t going to get any better from this point on. It’s just gonna keep on going downhill until I sink into hell where the devil is waiting for me because obviously I’ve sinned in my past life for this to be happening to me.


I entered the girl’s locker room to change into my active-wear. It’s so awkward being in the locker-room. The girl’s locker isn’t like how it is in the movies. The girls don’t look at each other and laugh together while fixing their hair. It’s awkward. Girls stare at each other and judge each other. You can hear people talk all around you. Girls are evil human beings. Just know that. I changed into a pair of joggers and into a plain black sweater. As I tried to tie my hair up, I felt a hard bump into my shoulder. Jesus christ what is what people in this school and bumping shoulders. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter