Chapter 5

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 10, 2013; Thursday

            I woke up at 10. BTS already went to Bighit. I went out to go get groceries for the meantime. Then I went back immediately to the dorm and prepared myself. No dresses please, I only wear jeans, converse, all black, sometimes leather and denims. Time check: 1pm. I went to Bighit to check out my baes. They were with Mr. Son, their dance choreographer. Anyway, my date’s on 4pm so I might just stay here for the time being. Bighit actually offered me to become a trainee but I refused, I don’t think becoming an idol is the best for me though I can sing, dance, etc. but I do it just for fun.

“Take a break, 15 minutes and let’s continue.”

            Mr. Son instructed BTS.  BTS went on their own ways on the different areas within the room. I was just sitting at the corner and V went to sit beside me.

            I stared at him while he is busy drinking on his water bottle but damn, I didn’t know he can pull off a sweaty look, in short, hot.

“What are you staring at?” –V

“You.”

            Oops….. V grinned at me and raised his brows.

“How do I look?”

            Hot, y, handsome….wait, I did not just—

“You look gross.”

            I covered up. His expressions changed and pulled on his poker face. He stared at me and I already know what he was thinking and what he’s going to do,

“Taehyung, no.”

            I warned him. He smirked and leaned closer to me.

“Taehyung, I’m warning you.”

            I warned him again.

            I crawled backwards but he crawled near me. Before I could stand and run, he cornered me. Noooo!!!! I called out on Jimin.

“Chim, help!”

            But he was busy on Jungkook. Damn you, jamless kid!

“Help!!!”

            I shouted but seriously, they just laughed and totally ignored me.

“If you guys are going to make babies, not here.” –Mr. Son

            Even Mr. Son?! Waaahhh…I pushed V on his chest but just what I thought, he hugged me tight. I can’t breathe.

“Let me go!!!”

            I struggled freeing myself but I can’t move.

“Mhhhmmm” He giggled.

“Ew!!! You’re sweaty!”

            But actually, he smells good despite his sweat. Don’t wanna be obvious.

“Are you sniffing me?” –V noticed.

            Another oops. Fail -___-

“No, get off me. I’m allergic to you.”

            Thankfully, he let go and smiled at me. I mocked him but he stuck his tongue at me. Childish. So I stuck my tongue at him too, but then I laughed when he suddenly made derp and weird faces.

“Argghhh, these lovebirds are too noisy, I want peace.”

            Suga complained and went out irritated. We just laughed at the grumpy grandpa.

            They continued practicing after their short break. I joined them a little bit but I stopped when I remembered I got a date today. I don’t want a lot of sweat for now. I went out of Bighit at 3:30 without bidding goodbyes to my baes, they’re too busy. I went straight to Chungmuro Station and I waited for Joshua. I looked around for a while and whoa! Look! There’s an ice cream shop! Imma get food! By the time I went there, I saw Joshua holding two ice creams. He saw me right away and gave me the other ice cream.

“Thank you.”

            I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter