Chapter 10

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The First Challenge…. Oh, this is easy. I’ve never lost this game before, ever.

“What’s that?” V pointed at the screen.

“It’s a game, come on, let’s be partners.”

                I dragged him to the area where people are crowding and in the middle was a competition between 2 boys and two girls. The girls were good at drinking sodas while the boys were fast on the plate of cookies. But then I noticed, the girls’ plate was empty and after they finished their sodas, the crowd cheered and they were declared as the winner. Wow, these chicks are cool. One of the girls looked in our direction and then she noticed me,

“Ezra?”

“It’s her!” the other one said.

                The two went to us and gave me a very tight hug. These girls were my bestfriends since middle-school but they transferred to other school.

“I missed you!”

“We missed you too!”

“Who’s this?”

                Rodz pointed at V while Gavz was looking at him from head to toe.

“That’s V! Remember?”

                The two were surprised and they looked at V closely.

“It is you! Wow! You’re hot!” Rodz finally recognized him.

“I remember now, he’s the idiot who’s always sticking around Ez. And he always steals food!” –Gavz

“I never stole foods. The girls willingly gave it to me.” V smirked.

“Same old alien.” Rodz rolled her eyes.

“Well, what are you doing? Get on the challenge! We’ll see you guys upstairs!”

                The two went off immediately. V and I looked at each other then we smirked.

“Who’s up for the next challenge?”

                Mira shouted through the noisy crowd.

“Were up!”

                I tossed the empty cup I was holding then I raised my hands. Another couple raised their hands.

                It’s so on. Take note, we’re damn hungry. They gave us new set of cookies and sodas, we waited until we heard Mira say “Go!” then we started eating. In fact, it wasn’t a competition with the other team, it was a competition between Taehyung and me of whoever eats most cookies, of course I ate most cookies but he was faster on drinking sodas. It’s no surprise that we won easily.

“Congratulations!”

                Mira congratulated is then she gave us the baller that indicated we have access on the second level.

“Omo, I didn’t know you were in control of the first level.”

“Jae bugged me and I couldn’t say no, he’s so hot!” –Mira 

“Ew. That guy’s a man .”

“Ez! He’s your brother!”

“I know but that doesn’t change the fact.”

“No worries, he paid me a good amount of money.”

“I should’ve known. We’ll be upstairs.”

“Okay. By 11pm all kevels will be accessible. See you later.”

                V and I went upstairs after showing our access baller to the 2nd level bodyguard. On the second level was a dance floor and lots of sofas with tables. There are lots of breathing mammals playing games, doing dance battles and rap diss. Another screen welcomed us with the challenge.

SECOND CHALLENGE

BRAIN, LUCK, SKILLS AND TALENT

(Board games, Darts and Cards)

(Rap and Dance)

Good luck!

                We turned around another corner where we found Jin, Jimin and Jungkook playing darts like a pro.

“Chimchim!” I called out and he turned his attention to us.

“Hey! Where’s Yoongi?”  He asked after drinking on his cup.

“I dunno, we lost him on the first level.” I shrugged.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“Rapmon hyung playing board games while Jhope was on the dance floor.”

“Jiminie pabo, Yoongi hyung is having a rap battle right now.”

                Jungkook pointed on the dance floor and people are cheering loud for Suga.

“How’d he even get here?”

“Mira.” –JK

                I bet Suga will have the victory. I’d love to watch but it’s too crowded. I looked around for a bit on the second level, I saw Namjoon playing board games with a hot chick. V went on playing cards with a kid, why is a kid in here? Anyways, I went out to the balcony, fresh air welcoming me.

“Hey Ez, we’ve been waiting for you.” I saw two familiar faces.

               Gavz and Rodz approached me. I chatted with them for a while. I enjoyed talking with them, I missed them so much. We decided to stay on the second level for a while.

“Your brother’s liqs are like water, no effects.” –Rodz

“Beats me. The strong ones are on the third level, Mira told me about it.”

“I guess we’ll have to advance on the third level.” –Rodz

“I’m going with cards; I’m feeling a bit lucky today.”

“Why not a dance battle?” –Gavz asked.

“Because I’m lazy.” I deadpanned.

                We went back inside searching for an empty table. I spotted one in the corner. There was a guy sitting alone, his back facing us and he’s busy with his phone. I smiled to myself,

“Hey, you see a guy over there? I’m gonna check him out.”

“I can sense he’s hot.” –Rodz

“Yeah. But you see the guys over there?”

                Gavz pointed on the other direction, two handsome guys playing by themselves.

“Right, why not play a pair?” I suggested.

“Assa, I call dibs on that one wearing a snapback.” –Rodz

“Go on, hit em’” I winked and they winked back.

                I went to that table and I sat down casually as I took a sip at his drink. He looked up from his phone and gave me a bored look.

“Hi.”

               I greeted with my best smile and he kept his phone onto his pocket. He placed his elbows on the table and he leaned on to take a closer look at me.

“Hello there.” He finally spoke with a smile.

              He looked attractive, he looked foreign to me, but he’s really handsome.

“I’m Ezra by the way.” I offered him a handshake.

“Name’s Mark, nice to meet you.” He accepted my hand.

“So, you a friend of Josh or Jae?”

“Both, but I’m closer with Jae.”

“Are you alone?” I asked.

“Nope, I got company.”

              He pointed a table on the other side. They were the two guys which Gavz and Rodz were checking out a while ago and there they are with them.

“That guy with a snapback was Jackson and the other one is Bambam.”

“Oh, they’re your friends? Those two girls with them are my bestfriends, Rodz in a ponytail and Gavz with the tanned skin.”

“Nice.” He commented and then he looked back at me.

“Are you a Korean?”

“I’m a Thai. I’m a trainee at JYP so are my friends over there.”

“Oh, you guys are soon to be idols huh? My whole squad are soon to be idols too, you know BTS? They’re going to debut this year.”

“Ah yes, I know them, we did training together before. And Jhope won over Bambam a while ago at the dance battle.”

“I should’ve watched that, must’ve been cool. How about you?”

                He showed me his third l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter