Chapter 6

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I do.”

            I said the last words in my wedding.

“You may now kiss the bride.” 

           The priest finally said. The groom lifted up my veil revealing…. Taehyung?!

“Yah, wake up.”

            I heard Jin hyung but I didn’t mind him and I covered up my head with pillows. 1, 2, 3 and I found myself freezing. My blanket’s gone. I looked up and I saw Jin crossing his arms looking at me like a strict mom.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s 6:00 in the morning.” –Jin

“But—”

“It’s your first day of school.”

         Jin cut me off. My mind went blank for a second…… Oh right, Monday. Its school time, I’m gonna cry. T___T

          I went straight to the bathroom. I wore my yellow uniform and I came down to the kitchen. Jin prepared the food while Jungkook seems to be sleepy.

“Bye hyung!”

“Take care!”

            Our school is 20 minutes walk so we decided to walk since we got plenty of time. Jungkook and I shared music through his headsets entire our walk. And here we are at the main entrance. School of Performing Arts, SOPA. We entered the school and we walked straight to the hallway. And yes, Jungkook have lots of fangirls but all they can do is stare, students here are at least ethical. But of course, es still exist like this group of girls coming towards us. It’s Min Yerin, Jungkook’s sasaeng.

“Jungkook oppa!”

               I cringed at her acting and she’s even a year older than him. Jungkook smiled at her as he put his arms around my shoulder. Damn, this kid is putting me into a fight. Yerin’s face turned bitter, she looked at me from head to toe, and I’m ready for her insults.

“Look who’s here, the cool, pretty and popular Park Seul Gi. Well, not for me, I doubt it. Just because you hang out with the rumored Bangtan Boys doesn’t make you look great, you’re more like a .” –Yerin

            The girls, more like her pets laughed. I raised my brows at her words, argghhh. Not again. It’s too early in the morning. There are lots of students watching us, looks like a typical Korean drama, huh? I smiled at Yerin who had a smirk on her face. Lemme erase that smirk.

“Oh look,” I mimicked her.

“The uncool, ty and popular Min Yerin. Well, I agree, no doubt about it. And just because you with almost every guy in this school doesn’t make you pretty, it makes you “the great ” you are known for everyone.”

            The guys whistled at my comeback. Hah, serves her right. No one messes with me especially when I didn’t get enough sleep, it’s even worse when I’m hungry. She gawked at me and said,

“!”

“Thank you, it’s an honor.”

            She was speechless. I smirked at her and then we walked out of the scene leaving her and her pets behind. We went to our classroom only to be strangled by a crazy girl.

“I missed you two!” She said hugging us both.

            And here is Lee Min Ah, a.k.a Mira, my best friend since middle school. She had a huge crush on my cousin, Jimin. But I think she’ll end up with Jungkook, I can sense something with these two but they’re both stubborn.

“I’m surprised you’re not late.” –Jungkook teased.

“It’s my New Year’s Resolution!” Says Mira.

“New Year’s Resolution my , it’s been your NYR for five years.” I said.

“I swear! I’m gonna do it this time!”

            She pledged. Jungkook and I looked at each other then shrugged. Neither of us believe it’s going to happen. The three of us went to sit a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter