Chapter 15

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

                I practiced with my dance club members until 3:30pm. I went home after to take a bath and get ready to meet up with Joshua at Namiseom. I was 10 minutes late but he was still smiling sweetly at me when he saw me coming in his way.

“Hey, sup?” –Joshua

“Sorry, hehe.”

“It’s okay. How about some food?” –Joshua

                My face lit up instantly and my stomach growled, Joshua laughed at me.

“Oops…”

                We entered a restaurant near the park and we sat near the window area.

“By the way, my hyungs and dongsaengs wanted to meet you, they saw our selca in my phone and they kept asking about you.” –Joshua

“Awww, I’d like to meet them too.”

“We’ll meet them later at the court.” –Joshua

“Oh, I’m excited.”

                Our order came and we started digging in. After eating, we went out and we just walked while talking about seventeen. We finally reached the basketball court and I saw a lot of boys playing, some were kids and some were around my age.

“Shua hyung!! They’re here!”

                One of the boys with small eyes called out. All of them stopped playing and looked into our direction with curious faces. Some of them were poker faced. We approached them and Joshua introduced me.

“Hey guys, this is Park Seulgi but you can also call her by her English name, Ezra.” –Joshua

“Hello noona, I’m Samuel. You’re pretty.”

“Awww, hi Samuel, you’re so cute!”

I pinched his cheeks. This kid is gonna make girls swoon after few years. Another small kid introduced himself.

“I’m Jihoon/Woozi.”

“Omo, you’re so cute!”

“I’m not cute.”

                His smile suddenly disappeared. What’s wrong?

“Ummm, he’s actually older than you Ez.” –Joshua

                Joshua informed me. What?! But he’s so cute! And he looked like Yoongi!

“Oh! Sorry. Peace yow.”

                A Caucasian looking kid offered his hand to me.

“By the way, I’m Vernon.”

“You don’t look like Korean.”

“I came from New York then migrated here in Korea when I was five.” –Vernon

“Oh, o-kay.” I shook his hands.

“Hi!!! I’m Seokmin but I’m also DK, short for Dokyeom.”

                He gave me a sweet smile. Another guy stepped in front of me.

“Hi, I’m the leader of the group, Choi Sung Cheol a.k.a S.Coups.”

                Why is he staring at me like that?

“Umm, hi?”

                He smirked then stepped back. Weirdo.

“Stop scaring her hyung. By the way, I’m Jeonghan.”

                This guy is pretty but he’s cute too. A tanned tall guy introduced himself next.

“I’m Mingyu. And this is Wonwoo.”

                The other guy was pokerfaced. I think I saw him smile for a second then he went back to his poker face. The small eyed boy I saw earlier pushed them away.

“I’m Soonyoung, but call me Hoshi!”

                He took my hands and shook it with his both hands. Three members introduced their selves and three of them are Chinese, Mingming, Junhui and Minghao. The last member to introduce was Shin Dongjin, Lee Chan/Dino and another cute guy I’m crushing on, Dooyeon.

“Wow, there’s a lot of you. Do you even fit in your dorm?”

“Fortunately, yes. But we always run out of toothpaste.” –Joshua

“There must be a lot of food for y’all.”

“We order food, we do not cook.” –Vernon

“Gosh, by the way who’s elder and the younger than me?”

“We’ll line up according to age for you to see.” –S.Coups

                They formed a line starting from S.Coups to Samuel. Half of these kids are younger than me and that means…I have more babies!!! This is exciting.

“Hey guys, nice to meet you all. Let’s all be friends!”

                I played basketball with Seventeen. They are really fun to be with, some of them don’t really speak much but they participated to the games we played. I also identified members of beagle line, Seungkwan, Hoshi and DK. Woonwoo and The8 was part of the Emo club while the others are bunch of dorks. All of us went to a restaurant for a dinner; we occupied the longest table the establishment had. It’s like we had a feast.

“Ah! We’re one big family, Ezra noona was the Mom and Shua hyung would be the Dad.” –Seungkwan

“Yah! I’m the father of this group.”

                Sungcheol argued.

“And Jeonghan will be the mom then?” –Dooyeon

“I think JiSeul would be the best for parents.” –Mingyu

“Who’s JiSeul?” –Hoshi

“Duh, it’s obviously Jisoo hyung and Seulgi; JiSeul would be the couple name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter