Chapter 9

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Sunday Morning                                                                                                                               January 27, 2013

                I woke up at 5am, the only time I get to get up this early is the Sunday. The mass I usually attend starts at 6am and ends up at 7am. I went out at exactly 6am after a short hot bath; I guess I’m late today. The church was a five minute distance walk from the dorm so I arrived there quickly. I was walking towards the entrance when I saw Joshua waiting for me.

“Sorry I’m late.”

                I apologized and there he is again, giving me a sweet smile. We entered the church and the mass have already begun.

Time Skip:

                After the mass, we went out to a restaurant for breakfast, it’s Joshua’s treat, yay!

“Do you have plans for today?”

                Joshua asked me while we are currently waiting for our order. I tried to remember if I have any but I don’t think I have. My phone vibrated surprising me, I looked at my phone reminding me about Jae’s birthday. Right! I have to buy him a gift or else he won’t stop bothering me until I give him one, it’s going to take all day shopping a gift for him, he wouldn’t just accept a gift if he doesn’t like it or satisfied, he’s a brat.

“Umm, yes I do have.  What about you?” I asked him back.

“Today’s going to be a busy day for me, we’re having our monthly evaluation today and I just hope I’ll do well.”

“Good luck. Fighting!”

                I shouted punching my fist up. The people stared at me so I bowed and muttered, “Sorry” as I put my hands down. Joshua was laughing at me and I laughed with him too. If it was Taehyung, I’d probably hit him. But why am I talking about that weirdo? Anyways, our order came so I started to dig in. Food is glorious. Joshua was just observing me which I didn’t mind.

“Wow, I almost forgot how you loved to eat.” He commented.

“Well, Taehyung said I’m a pig, yeah. But so he is.” I said then I stopped for a moment.

“Forget I mentioned that weirdo.”

                I told him as I continued eating. Joshua just chuckled then he also started eating. After our breakfast, Joshua and I went out to the nearby park. We’re waiting until 8 so we got 30 minutes to chill. We sat in silence for a minute then I stared at his face brightened by the sunlight, he looked like an angel. I was staring at him for a long time that he noticed and asked me, “What?” smiling sweetly.

“I just thought you looked like Tao from Exo.” I answered honestly.

“Really? I get that a lot.” He replied.

                I just smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Can I ask you a question?” he suddenly asked.

“You’re already asking.”

“Oh right.” He gave out a chuckle then he asked,

“Do you like someone?”

“I like everyone.” I answered automatically.

“Oh then that means you like me.” He joked.

“Yes, I do like you.” I answered.

“But seriously, do you like someone? You know what I mean.”

                His face turned serious but he still looked cute.

                Bangtan Boys, the first thing that came to my mind. I thought of anyone and I think I do have someone, Sehun.

“I like Sehun. What about you?”

“Yes I like someone, she’s my friend.”

                Awww, what about me? Yes Ezra, keep dreaming.

“Way to go dude, you’re becoming a real man.” I cheered him up.

                He sighed and he suddenly held my hand. His hands were warm and soft unlike mine.

“Wow, your hands are cold.”

“I usually have cold hands during winter.” I admitted.

“Should I hold your hands often?”

“Sure, I wouldn’t mind.”

                We stayed for a while in a comfortable silence. Then we went home by 8. I went up to my room and I slept until 10. When I woke up I went to the loudest room composed of Jhope, Jimin and V. There’s only Taehyung in his bed sleeping messily, his pillows everywhere and his blanket on the floor. I ran and jumped at him hard but he didn’t even budge.

“Wake up!” I shook him up but he whined like a kid instead.

“Eomma….” He muttered as he hugged me.

“I am not your mom!”

I yelled then I moved out from his hug. I pinched his cheek so hard until he shouted “Ouch!”

“Ezra?”

“No, I’m Ezra.” I deadpanned.

“But aren’t you Ezra?”

“Of course I am! By the way, we’re going shopping today.”

“What? Why?”

“It’s Jae’s birthday, that idiot is so picky.” I told him.

“Oh! It’s hyung’s birthday, I’ll come down quickly!” he said running to the bathroom.

                I went back to my room to get ready. I went down to the living room to wait for Taehyung. I the TV to watch for the meantime and later on I was joined by Jungkook.

“Noona!”

                He greeted and got the remote from me. He changed the Disney Channel I was watching to Cartoon Network.

“I felt so old, don’t call me that. By the way, don’t you have anything to do today?”

“Homework.” He answered shortly looking upstairs behind our back then he sneakily wrapped his left hand around my shoulders.

“Hey kid, what are you doing?”

“You don’t like me calling you noona but you’re calling me a kid.”

“Because Kookie looks cute!” I said pinching his cheeks with my both hands stretching it hard.

“Ouch!” he winced.

“Omo! Sorry.” I patted his cheeks.

“Does it hurt?” I asked and he nodded.

“Awww, noona is sorry. What should I do?” I cooed.

“Kiss it.” He told me innocently. I just got his permission.

                Yehet! Ohorat! I was about to kiss Kookie in the cheeks but someone pulled me away from him, turned out it was Taehyung who looked like uhhh, somewhat pissed? He was giving Jungkook a death glare and Jungkook glared back. Don’t fight.

“Let’s go.”

                He held my wrist tight and dragged me outside leaving the amused Jungkook. I kept quiet the whole time because V wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter