Chapter 13

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              

 

                It’s Monday again. I walked through the hallway with an aura screaming “Bow to me peasants!”, cause’ today I’m going to start getting serious on my clubs and academics. Dad said he’ll give me a car when I ranked first this semester. I said “bring it on!!!” I was walking cool until I saw a circle of crowd along the way, just right where my locker is located in. The students gave way when I came near; it was Yerin and her group laughing like idiots. In front of them was a girl with thick glasses, long skirt and long socks. A nerd, but she’s pretty, has a long slender body and tall figure. Her books and things are scattered on the floor. I see these es are having fun bullying someone just because they feel like Barbie dolls and have the upper hand.

 “Ahem.”

                The place became silent. Oh no, my MODE is so on.

“Well, well, well, Little Miss is here.” –Yerin

*pokerfaced* “Excuse me but you’re in the way, making a scene in front of my locker.”

“Mind your own business, .” She glared at me.

                I imitated her with exaggeration then I turned serious.

“How about you pick those things and apologize to the girl?”

                She scoffed and answered,

“You think I’ll obey some low people like you? Hell no.”

                Yerin crossed her arms on her chest.

“And you’re short!” One of her kittens added. Again, they laughed.

                I blinked, still pokerfaced.

“Listen up everyone!” I shouted through the crowd. All students’ attention was on me.

“Yerin and her friends are nothing but a bunch of pathetic losers.”

                I scanned all the people and made sure to give them an eye contact.

“Right? Raise your hands everyone~.”

                All of them raised their hands.

“They should apologize to the poor innocent girl, right?”

                I saw some of them gave disapproval looks so I glared at them.

“Right?”

                I asked again and all of them agreed. Yerin was about to walk out but I commanded,

“No one’s letting them out of the circle until they fix up and apologize to her or else.”

“Do it.” One girl among the crowd commanded.

“Apologize to her es and this’ll be over. Damn I’m hungry, hurry up!”

“Or we’ll get you expelled.”

                The girls were forced to fix the mess and apologize to the girl.

“I’ll get back on you someday.” Yerin threatened me but I just smiled at her. I would’ve slapped her awhile ago but I better not get another record and get detention. The group went away sending some hateful comments and glares. I approached the girl and she looked at me,

“Um, thanks!”

                She picked her things and then she ran away. O-kay…that was weird. I got my books from my locker then I went to class. I sat beside Jungkook who was busy making his homework.

“You sure had a nice weekend.”

             I commented as I took out my notes and homework.

“Whatever.”

Jungkook rolled his eyes on me. Tch. Mira just came in class 1 minute before the class starts.

“I made it!” –Mira

            She sat down on the other side beside Jungkook.

“Wow, you’re not late!”

                The teacher went in after the bell rang.

“Good morning class, we have a new student, please come in.”

                The new student came in, I immediately recognized her, and she’s the girl awhile ago.

“Hello everyone, my name is Park Sejin. Please be nice to me.” She bowed 90 degrees.

“You can sit at the empty chair at the back, behind Seulgi, Jungkook and Mira.”

                We raised our hands and she sat behind us. She’s totally weird. Mira faced her back and introduced herself.

“Names Seulgi, but call me Ezra.” I introduced myself after Mira.

“Umm, thanks.” She replied.

“And I’m Jungkook.” Maknae shook her hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                We went to the school cafeteria for lunch with Sejin tagging along with us. We sat in the corner and started eating.

“So where are you from?” –Mira

“I’m from Busan, my family just moved here in Seoul last week.” –Sejin

“Oh, you can speak Satoori with Jimin. He’s m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter