Chapter 8

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are mine.” I heard a manly voice as I woke up in a very classy room like I was in a fairy tale. My bed was like a queen’s bed, and everything looks elegant. I’m wearing a nightdress like that of a princess. I looked around but no one is in the room. Sunlight was covered by the curtains but it made the room bright. I stood up and observed everything around me. Am I in a palace? I can sense someone is here with me, I just can’t see him.

“I’m here.”

            I heard the same voice coming from behind me. I slowly turned back then I saw V creepily staring at me. He looked scary, his eyes were red and he was wearing a suit.

“Taehyung?!”

“Yes, it’s me.”

            He said smiling at me but I noticed he had fangs. He was the hottest vampire I’ve ever seen. Wait, this isn’t the time to think nonsense. By the way, is he a…

“Vampire?” he said and chuckled.

            Are you reading my mind?

“Yes, I can read your mind.”

            He said as he leaned closer to me. He held up my chin making me look up at him, he’s a skyscraper. He bent down and my neck. Surprised, I pushed him off me and I slapped him.

“That tickles!” I said while laughing like a mad woman.

“Stupid vampire.” I muttered to myself as I went to open the curtain, just as I was about to reach it, V was suddenly in front of me holding my hands tight. Then we are suddenly in bed and he was sitting on top of me while he was holding my wrists above my head.

“Whoa! You can teleport too? Omo! That was Kai’s power!”

            I said to him feeling amazed by his ability.

“Are you talking about me?”

            I heard a voice on my right side. I gasped as I saw Kai lying beside me. He was in dread locks, half- and smirking at me while caressing my hair. Before I can explode…

“ off.”

            Says V then he grabbed Kai on his face, the next thing I knew, Kai flew out of the window.

“What did you do? That was Kai! My second husband!”

I burst out in anger but V narrowed his eyes on me.

“Then who’s your first?”

“It’th me.”

            I heard a husky voice on my left side. I saw a wolf growling at V.

“The is this dog doing here?” says V as he tried to shoo the wolf.

“I am not a dog!”

            The wolf transformed into Sehun. Gawd, he’s so hot!

“Oppa!”

            I called out. I wanted to go near him but V was holding me back, he was so heavy.

“What are you doing to my wife?” Sehun was furious.

            V suddenly threw off a bone out the window and surprisingly, Sehun turned back into a wolf then he jumped out of the window following the bone. What a waste.

“Now, where are we?” V smirked at me.

“In the bed, obviously.” I said.

“Oh right, I’m going to your blood.”

           He his fangs as he leaned in closer. I was frozen for a moment then I screamed. I was kicking and struggling to get off but he was so strong, just as he was about to bite my neck, I got slapped, for real.

“Ouch!” I yelled then I realized I was in Mira’s room. What a weird dream. I looked at Mira who’s glaring at me. She mad?

“Why did you slap me?”

            I held my right cheek; I can still feel the pain.

“I think you’re having a nightmare, you kicked me in the stomach then you were screaming, I almost got punched too.” –Mira

“Oh sorry, I’ve dreamt of a vampire, Sehun was there too and Kai!”

“What about them? Tell me!”

           Mira held my shoulders shaking me like crazy.

“Kai was my second husband, and Sehun was the first and he was a wolf.” I told her.

“Then the vampire?” –Mira

“Ah, it’s Taehyung. What time is it?”

“It’s 8:00, what happened in your dream?” –Mira

            I remembered my dream but I don’t want to recall all of it. I’m going to do the repression.

“Not gonna tell.” I said as I shook my head.

“You’re boring.” Mira rolled her eyes on me.

            I got out of bed as I prepared my things.

“Are you going home already?” –Mira

“Please stay.” Mira begged me with an aegyo.

“As much as I want to stay, I have to do the laundries today with V, don’t worry, I’ll get back here once I’m done.”

            I said as I was fixing my shoes.

“Psh, I knew you miss him too much.” She said crossing her arms.

“Yes I miss him, wae?” I said standing up.

“You like him do you?”

“What? No! Not gonna happen, he’s my best friend that’s it.”

            I told her but she gave me the “I-don’t-believe-you” look.

 “Bye.”

“Yah!”

             I ran off while she was shouting at me to come back.

            This is the second time I slept at Mira’s house this month. The last time was last week when we went out at Hongdae with Jimin and V. It’s been a week since they were grounded. I barely see BTS even at the dorm. They usually go home at midnight where I’m already asleep and when I wake up at 6 in the morning, they were all asleep. I asked Jin hyung to let me prepare breakfast and let him get sleep so I have to wake up on my own early. Well, at least I knew how to cook simple dishes and I can handle a rice cooker so that’s enough though Jungkook is complaining but he’s still eating my dishes…. that kid. I felt like I was living alone the entire week but that’s okay, I understand BTS, their monthly evaluation is near and only a few months and they will debut so they are really working hard for it and I am looking forward to their debut. But now I’m excited, I’m going to see them today since I it’s weekends.

            So I was walking home when I saw Jin holding groceries, he’s coming, run! He’s going to give me those heavy bags for sure, I turned my back and I only had one step when I heard him say,

“Stop it right there!”

            I faced him and greeted him cheerfully.

“Oh hi, Jin hyung! You’re here! Haha.”

            I smiled widely at him. He looked at me for a moment then he spoke,

“You look ugly, and stop smiling creepily. Now, come and help me with these.”

            He gave me two bags. Okay it’s not actually heavy.

“Oppa~, these are too heavy!”

            I complained.

“Stop exaggerating, those were just noodles, it’s not heavy.”

            I just mocked him and walked ahead. He quickly caught up with me.

“Yah, why are you wearing my shirt?” he confronted.

“And why are you wearing mine?” I asked him back.

            He looked at the shirt he was wearing and realized it was mine.

“Why do you have so much male clothes?” –Jin

“I get them from my brothers, they’re branded you know”

“I’m having the idea that you stole them.” –Jin

“Indeed. They don’t give a anyway. They got money.”

            I wear same clothes as BTS do as much as they fit me, mostly shirts and jackets. If I were a guy, I’m surely g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter