Chapter 7

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter7

            Today is Friday. School is boring as ever. I skipped a lot of my classes this week but I hope Jin hyung doesn’t find out, he’s going to kill me. When I skip classes, I would sometimes meet up with Joshua whenever he had free time, but I usually go to arcades only to find out Jimin and V was skipping classes too and I always meet them there. TGIF, I’m not going to skip classes today, I have to get all my lessons. Our first subject is *sigh* Math. Why do we have to solve x and y? It doesn’t have to do anything with my life. I can’t understand a thing.

“Ms. Park Seul Gi, what is the answer in question number 2?”

            Our strict teacher asked me. Oh no, I have no idea. Dear Math, solve your own problem. I looked at Mira and she whispered x=5. Okay! I love you Mira!

“x=5.” I answered.

“Good job Mira. As for you Ms. Park, you listen very well and even though you are a top student, skipping classes especially this subject is never a good thing.”

“Yes ma’am.” I answered.

Lunchtime:

“You looked stupid back there.”

             Jungkook said while taking a bite on his hamburger. Mira nodded in agreement.

“Ugh, shut up. That teacher is just boring.”

“You’ve been skipping classes; I’m going to tell Jin hyung.”

            Jungkook threatened. Let’s see about that.

“Tell him and I’ll tell him too that you’ve been sneaking out going to the internet café to play games wasting your allowance.”

I told him while raising my eyebrows. He scowled at me and then he continued eating. Psh, brat.

 

P.E Class

“Okay class, this is our first meeting, I’m sorry I couldn’t attend classes these past days but today were going to do everyone’s favorite.”

            One of my male classmates, Ken, raised his hand.

“ing dodge ball?” he guessed.

“Yes Mr. Jung, but watch your mouth. There will be two teams; I will pick the names randomly.”

            Then the teacher started announcing names.

“Jeon Jungkook, Team 1, Lee Min Ah, Team 2, Park Seul Gi, Team 1, Ken, Team 2, etc.”

            Ken raised his hand interrupting our teacher.

“Yes, Mr. Jung?”

“It’s unfair; those two are on the same team.”

            He complained while pointing fingers at Jungkook and me, team 2 agreed. Our teacher raised his brows at us but then he replied,

“It was random, if you think your team is the loser one then so be it.”

            Jungkook and I high fived but Mira scoffed. The game started, talk about dodge ball, Jungkook and I are the king and queen. But the thing is, I’m weak at stamina, I easily get tired. The game was going well, we had our strategy. I don’t care about getting dirty, if I had to roll on the ground, I will, what are P.E uniforms for? We spent the whole period playing the game. When the game was over, we went to rest for a bit. Of course, we won. I’m probably the dirtiest female player here, just look at my clothes; they look like socks from the garden but I feel better whenever I look at Jungkook, he’s even worst. I was glad P.E was our last subject or I’d be irritated if we have following subjects to attend to. Jungkook, Mira and I went home together.

“We’re home!”

            I shouted upon entering the house. I saw VMin with their practice clothes. I’m sure they were waiting for maknae so they’d go altogether to Bighit.

“Whoa, you kids played hardcore. Look at your clothes.” says Jimin.

“I bet its dodge ball.” V said stating the obvious.

“Yes, now, move, I’m going to take a shower.”

            I said as I made my way to the stairs.

“Me too noona, let’s shower together.” Jungkook suggested.

            This kid is weird. I’m going to ride his weirdness.

“Yeah sure, let’s go upstairs.”

            VMin reacted fast and went to hold Jungkook before he can move.

“No! I’m not going to let you!” –Jimin disagreed.

“I bet you’re disagreeing because you like Jungkook.” I told him.

“Yes, but you are my cousin, I look over you.” Jimin answered. Awww, how sweet.

“I love you Jimin but you got no jams, now, release Jungkook.” I told them.

“No!”

            This time, Taehyung disagreed with a serious face, I don’t know why but I find it funny.

“What’s wrong with it?” I asked just to tease them.

“Everything, we should shower together instead.”

            I’m really going to explode laughing but I’m just holding it back. This guy is even weirder. Jungkook shouldn’t get influenced by this guy.

“No way.” I replied.

“But we’ve showered several times before.”

            V complained. One word, embarrassing. The laughter I was holding back a while ago was instantly gone. Jungkook stiffened while Jimin creased his forehead looking at V.

-------------------------------------------------------------Silence---------------------------------------------------------

“V, that was when we were kids, I’m going up.”

            I tiredly said and ran upstairs. I quickly showered and then I changed outfit. Since its Friday, I’m going out, I wanted to relax. I’m thinking where I should go. Like a light bulb switched on, I have an idea. I’m going to Europe! I’m just kidding.  I’m going to Mira’s house, I’ll have a sleepover. We’re going to spazz on Exo all night. So I texted Mira of my plans and so she approved, assa! We’re going to Hongdae first and we’re going to eat a lot and do a lot of things, it’s been a while since we went out together. I got my bag with my necessary things in it. I went downstairs in the living room, I saw V and Jimin watching cartoon network.

“Where’s Jungkook?” I asked noticing he’s not with them.

“He’s upstairs, he’s taking too long. You’re even faster than him.” –Jimin

“I’m the man.” I said with swag.

“Where are you going woman?” Taehyung asked like a suspicious husband.

“Chill baby, I’m not going on a date. I’m having a sleepover at Mira’s house, is that okay with you honey?”

            I but I laughed when he was speechless and he’s even blushing. Then he came back to reality and said,

“You’re going to fantasize about Exo anyways, hopeless fangirls.” –V

“Huh, shut up.”

            I sassily said and I walked out with an ugly derp face.

            Mira’s house is actually 15 minutes walk away from ours and it’s a five minutes’ walk away from school yet she’s still late in school, screw NYR, she didn’t make it. It’s been a month since my last visit in their house. I came to the front door and rang the doorbell. The door was opened by Mira. She was alone in their house, she was always alone and that she is the only child. Her parents are always busy like mine but at least I have my crazy brothers to hang out with while she has no one, that’s why I always come here when she’s alone. I’m really glad she grew up as a nice and happy girl and not some kind of rebel, though I can handle rebels. She went upstairs to change clothes and I was left alone in the living room so I switched the television to watch cartoon network, maknae line’s favorite channel.

            After a few minutes, Mira came down looking pretty. This girl is my opposite in terms of style. She likes girly stuffs unlike me. I whistled at her and she just rolled her eyes at me.

“I feel like a guy next to you.” I told her.

“What? Whatever you do or wear, the guys would always look at you more than me, you’re prettier.” She complimented.

“Yuck, I don’t like boys.”

“Shut up, you have more ex-boyfriends more than V has with his ex-girlfriends.”

             Mira said as a matter of fact. Yup, she’s right but that was in middle school, my relationships were never serious though and they were hands off. I don’t like skinships except for my Bangtan baes, hehe. As for Lex, I liked him but there’s a big difference of like with love.

“Whatever, let’s go.” I responded and then we went out.

            We roamed around the streets, ate some foods until we found a karaoke bar. It has 10 rooms and the room with the highest score will get the prize, stuffed toys. We came in last for the scheduled competition and so we took room number 10. Mira and I chose a duet and she’s a good singer I tell you. We managed to get 99 out of 100. Yay!!! But then the screen showed up all the results and we ranked second. Room number 9 got the first spot with a perfect score. I heard some male voices cheering next room. Ugh, I want stuffed toys. We all came out then they gave the prize to the boys. As they turned around facing us; they were shocked just as Mira and I, then they laughed at us. Idiots.

“Ha! You lost!”

Taehyung teased. I badly want to hit him.

“Losers!”

             Jimin joined him doing the loser sign and they were both laughing at us.

“Yes, enjoy your victory and I’ll tell the managers you guys are here.”

            Both of them stopped laughing.

“How did you know?”  Taehyung asked dumbly.

“Of course she knows!” Jimin hit him in the head.

            I held Mira’s wrist and pulled her with me leaving the two.

“Hey wait! Where are you going?”

            Jimin caught up with us followed by Taehyung.

“We’re going to Mars, wanna come?” I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter