Chapter 2

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EZRA’s POV

            I woke up beautifully. I dreamt about Exo being my lovers, haha. Time check: 10am, my usual waking time. After morning routines, I went down to the kitchen and I saw my brother Josh cooking for breakfast, he’s the good cook in this family.

“Where’s Jae?”

“Hooked up with a girl last night, he’s not yet home until now.” –Josh

            I scrunched up my nose with disgust.

“Poor Jae, he still can’t get over Reggie.”

“Yeah. I’m surprised you did not do something last night.” –Josh glanced at me.

“U-huh, fortunately.”

            After Josh was done, we ate together and I did the dishes after. What to do??? I went to my room, got my laptop and went to surf online. I saw BTS updating their accounts; V was not on the photo. He’s the hidden member because you see, he’s an alien. A hot alien. Ew, what did I just–, forget it.

            I texted V what he was doing and he replied.

Ezra: Sup?

V: I’m out with my family, have a nice day!

Ezra: Good for you, enjoy your day.

            Waaaah, this day is boring. I spazzed on Exo for the time being and then it was lunchtime. I just ordered food delivery and used Josh’s money since I got nothing today, I hope he doesn’t find out, hihi. All I did the whole afternoon was to sketch and compose songs with my guitar.

            I was on the living room and Jae went in looking like a hobo.

“What happened to you? You look like a hobo.”

            He looked at me with his poker face.

“I don’t even remember…” –Jae replied while he was scratching his head with irritation.

            He went straight to his room. -____-. V texted me they’re home and he got me some food so I quickly replied I’m on the way. LOL, talk about food, I’m in! I went to V’s house. I greeted Mr. and Mrs. Kim as I entered their house. I saw V in the kitchen so I went to him.

“Where’s the food?”

            Call me a pig but, food is glorious.

“I ate it.”

            I glared at V.

“Kidding, it’s in my room!” –V

            We went into his room and I saw junk foods scattered all over his bed.

“V, I’m a pig but you’re even piggier.” That’s just my vocabulary.

“They’re not even opened so it’s clean, it’s just scattered around.”

            He went on collecting the foods. I laid on his bed after it was cleared up.

“I miss your bed! The last time I came into your room felt like ages.”

“Move.” –V

            V pushed me aside and laid on the bed as well. We both looked up at the ceiling and V spoke.

“Do you remember the time we turned this room into a jungle?”

            He looked at me with a smile. Oh gosh, what’s this? My heart was beating so hard just because of his smile? What is happening to me? I just looked back at the ceiling and tried to distract myself.

“Yeah! And your mom was so furious so we ran away and hid in my room! Haha, that was hilarious! And you did not go home until the next day.”

“But she scolded me like forever after I went home.”

“What about the time when we changed outfits in this room as well?”

“LOL, I was prettier than you. Your dress was so tight that I can barely breathe.”

“Your pants were too big for me that I kept pulling them up.”

            We both laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter