Chapter 1

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            So here I am, on V’s house, watching One Piece with him. This guy is boring, I like One Piece but I like Fairytail more. He wouldn’t even share foods with me! I can’t believe this guy but, whatever.

            I went out of V’s house and went to our neighborhood. I toured the place until I got into the park; I sat on the bench while listening to music with my headsets on. I noticed someone sat beside me; I got surprised when I saw him. Lex, my ex-boyfriend. We broke up just 3 months ago.

“Hey.” He greeted me casually.

“Um, hey. How’ve you been?”

“I’m great. Look, I’m sorry for everything.” –Lex

            I raised my brow at him. Ok, so he’s apologizing again. We’ve been dating for 8 months but I discovered he had a four month relationship with another girl so basically; he’s been cheating on me for 4 ing months. So when I confronted him, he told me the truth right away and then I broke up with him. He broke up with the girl on the same day and went on chasing me but hell no; I’m not going back to him. V was so angry and he went on throwing punches on Lex, but BTS held him back. Funny that I did not even cry for Lex, I got over him for only one day and I don’t know why I felt like that, haha. Maybe it’s because of V; he cheered me up that day.

“Hey, I got over it so you should too. And I accept your apologies. You’re still my friend.”

“Thank you. You’re still the Ezra that I know.” –Lex smiled at me.

“What are you doing here?”

            I got surprised V was suddenly in front of us, narrowing his eyes on Lex.

“V, we were just talking.”

“She’s right. Just a casual talk between friends.” –Lex

“Let’s go.” –V

            V pulled me and dragged me away. He was not even speaking when we were going home. We went inside his house and he released his grip on me.

 

“Why are you with him?”

V asked me with a bit of anger on his face.

“We just met then talked. He happens to be in the park as well.”

“I won’t let you date him again.” –V

“V, wth? No way. I’d rather date you but you’re a no no.”

“Really? ^^, but why am I a NO? L” –V pouted.

“Well, there’s this guy called Sehun, he’s my future hubby~”

V *scoffed* “Keep dreaming. I am way more handsome than him, and that’s a fact.”

“No, you keep dreaming. He’s perfect.”

*then we had staring contest*

            V’s eyes travelled down to my chest, what? wait… wait what?!

“Wha-”

“He will never like you, you’re flat chested.” –V smugly said.

“How dare you! *smirks* Like you have abs.”

“I do have ab! One in the center!” says V pointing at his stomach.

“Boohoo.”

“Wanna see?”

            He smirked as he was pulling up his shirt.

“No thanks. Don’t want to destroy my eyes.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter