Chapter 14

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The English Quiz category started at 10. The school fair was participated by other schools all over Seoul, and then the next competition would be on nationals. The quiz was over after an hour and the results would be announced by the end of the program. I went to check my class section and they were doing fine so I met up with my dance club members to have a practice until lunch.

                I went home after the practice for lunch and took a quick bath then I returned to school by 1 o’clock. I checked our classroom and it was done well, it has a “Boy Next Door” theme. I printed out fliers at home awhile ago and I planned on distributing it today. 1 ticket is to 10 minutes inside the classroom.

                My classmates and I distributed fliers among the crowd. A lot of students were excited to see BTS and all were busy selling tickets and setting up a stage in the school grounds. I texted V about my plan and they agreed.

                By 2’oclock, my baes were at the entrance and a lot of students were staring so I approached them with glam.

“Sup?”

“I cannot believe you used us for a fundraising.” –Suga

“V agreed.” I shrugged.

“It’s for her and the maknae.” V reasoned out.

“Yeah, whatever. Let’s go.” –Suga

                When we entered the classroom, everyone went silent. I closed the door and started speaking.

“So these are my baes, Bangtan Boys.”

                BTS introduced themselves with a little bit of flirting and the girls loved it.

“Please make a line outside and the maximum allowed inside is 15 so we won’t get crowded, and the time limit is 10 minutes. Hey VP, you will be in charge of the entrance and I only need 5 volunteers to organize the fundraising inside the classroom. The others, you can go outside and have a good time or you can switch up with the 5 volunteers so they can also enjoy. Anyways, you did a good job setting up the room. We’ll start now.”

                I clapped my hands and everyone started to move.

“Ez, all we have to do is to take pictures with them, aye?” –Jimin confirmed.

“Yass, and don’t get too much with flirting, I’m gonna hit you.” I warned.

“I won’t! By the way, where is Sejin?” –Jimin

“This guy *rolls eyes*….. She’s in the choir rehearsing.”

“What about Mira?” –Jungkook

“Really? (-____-) She’s having a Math quiz right now. You can see your girls later and right now, I need you to participate in this, you agreed anyways.”

“We’re just asking.” Both of them answered.

“Defensive. Go stand there in front, the students are coming now.”

                The boys stood at the front and we let 15 students enter. They were fighting over the baes so the organizers fixed them up. I became a photographer for some students; the others were taking selfies with them. We ran out of tickets so I have ordered my classmates to make another hundred. We sold out the hundred tickets within 10 minutes, the power of baes. 2 hours and we finished around 300 people. My classmates were the last ones to take pictures with BTS. Someone was trying to kiss V and he looked uncomfortable, I laughed at his cuteness but I decided to help him out.

“Excuse me but I need to talk to him right now.” I told the girl and dragged V right away.

“OMG Ez, thank you.” Then he gave me a big hug.

“V, you’re so gay. The whole class is here, were going to take pictures with you.”

                After the class pictorial, we fixed our classroom and we went out to enjoy other booths.

“Hey! There’s food!”

“Food trip!!!” –V

Author’s POV

                Jin sighed at the two retards. Namjoon was busy talking to the girls who approached him and Suga is scaring anyone who dared to talk to him. Jungkook and Jimin was nowhere to be found but he heard them talking about Sejin and Mira. While Jhope was making friends with every stranger they meet along the way. Jin sighed again upon seeing bunch of girls coming on his way, he was thinking of a way to avoid them until a stranger dragged him to a wedding booth, a hot chick to be specific. And there he saw Ez and V handcuffed together.

“Ummm…excuse me.” –Jin

“Oh! Here’s my partner! Handsome isn’t he?”

“Wow, I never thought you’ll get a partner.”

                 A group of girls approached them.

“Don’t underestimate me.” The chick replied back.

“Let me guess, you just dragged him along somewhere and claimed him as a partner.”

                 A smirk forming on her lips.

“And he didn’t oblige.” The chick smirked at the other.

“Whatever, let’s just get on with this, and as for you,” the girl looked at Jin checking him out, “good luck with this witch.” She flipped her hair and walked away with her friends.

                The chick suddenly laughed when they were gone.

“Omo, that was funny, you know. Anyways… *clears throat* my name is Chanmi. Sorry for getting you into this.”

                The girl smiled at him. She got the cutest eyesmile and well, smile. Jin felt awkward but he still decided to introduce himself politely.

“Umm… My name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin.”

“Yah! Hyung! I didn’t know you have a date.”

                Ez and V faced them.

“I didn’t know either.” He quickly replied.

“Awww, no need to be shady.”

                Ez giggled and winked at him. The two dongsaengs were looking at him weirdly. He can’t help but roll his eyes at the two.

“Don’t mind those two weirdos.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter