Chapter 11

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

                I woke up with a small shuffling noise. I opened my eyes and I saw bare chest in front of my face, I looked down and there’s, um, abs then I looked up, there was a handsome face. What happened last night? I suddenly got conscious so I sat up from that awkward position with Taehyung. And here comes the headache. I checked on my body, I was wearing a big shirt and only my undergarments inside. I tried to remember about everything last night, kind of blurry though, I remember talking with Jungkook then Taehyung dragged me to the rooftop garden and then .. . . I gasped, did we kiss? That was a dream right? I looked around the room. Taehyung’s clothes and my clothes are scattered everywhere, on the floor, on the chair and on the table, what the hell. I’m really confused now, I’m starting to have an idea of what happened last night but I don’t think it happened, I don’t feel any weird on my body so. . . . .  I was about to sigh in relief but then my breath was caught up as I saw an opened pack of lying on the table near Taehyung side. Holy shizzz….

V’s POV

                I was woken up immediately by a loud scream. I saw Ezra sitting in the bed screaming so I sat up too, scratching my head.

“Shut up!” I yelled covering both of my ears with my palms.

                She stopped, creepily staring at me.

“You in’ tell me what happened last night before I’ll screw your up to your !”

                I admit, I was scared, who wouldn’t? She’s totally mad right now.

“Okay.” I put my hands up in defense.

“I’ll try to remember, just give me a minute.”

“Don’t you “try” me mister.” She narrowed her eyes on me.

“Give me a minute, dang, I’m having a headache.”

“Granted, I’m watching you.”

                She did the gesture before crossing her arms on her chest and stared at me, waiting for me to spill out information.

Last Night’s Flashback

                I felt extremely weird seeing Jungkook and Ezra act so sweetly in front of me. What’s worse is that Jungkook knew what he is up to. I had mixed emotion all together and it’s not good, it’s awful. I was mad, scared, sad—screw that, in fact, I was jealous. Yes jealous. But don’t get me wrong, I’m just jealous because she’s never that sweet to me like how she treats Jungkook, I’m her best friend. I felt more raged when they were about to kiss, at least that’s what I’m thinking they’re gonna do. I was quick to pull Ezra from Jungkook, I wasn’t thinking straight and I knew I was intoxicated, I dragged her to where my feet leads me to, we made it on the rooftop, dark and quiet. I stared at her pretty face and she was not even paying attention to me so I called out her name.

“Ezra.”

“Hey V! You’re a hot mess!”

                I cupped her face and kissed her and to my surprise, she kissed me back. I felt glad and at the same time sorry for getting her first kiss, she was a good kisser though and what am I even thinking? She broke the kiss and I realized she passed out; I was quick enough to catch her even in my drunken state. This girl is heavy, I carried her bridal style and I went to back inside to search for an empty room, Josh came across me and he gave me the key to the master bedroom. The room was dim when I entered, only a bright lamp shade near the bed was the light in the room, I didn’t bother looking for a switch, I just needed to drop Ezra to the bed. I laid Ezra on the bed and I was about to get out but the door was locked. I twisted the doorknob many times but it was no to avail. I sighed, I heard Ezra muttering something so I turned around to look but holy sheep!

“So hot!” she complained taking her leather jacket and her tank top off. I gulped, V, look away, this isn’t right! I said to myself. I turned back feeling the temperature rising and my heart beating faster.

“V…” she called out sleepily.

                I shook my head, no.

“V…”

                I turned around and my eyes got bigger when I saw her only wearing her bra and her pants on.

“Take my pants off peasant, I can’t take them off.” She ordered and then she yawned after.

“W-what?”

                I stuttered. I was totally dumbfounded. She glared at me so I had no choice. I took off her shoes and socks first and when I ed and began ping her jeans, I was trembling. I looked at her and she was already sleeping, at least it’s easier to do the task now. She was right, skinny jeans are hard to pull off. After a lot of struggles; I finally managed to take her pants off, I took a deep breath, feeling my sweat drop. I went to the closet to look for comfortable clothes and I only found shirts, Jae’s shirts. I grabbed one and when I went back to Ezra, I heard the door closed. I put the shirt on the bed and I went to check the door, I found a small box on the floor but the area was dark so I went to the lamp to check it out.

“Enjoy.” I read out loud what was written in the small box. I opened the box and there were 6 packs inside it, I was curious so I opened one pack, I held the elastic thing on my eye level. Oh, a . I frowned, wait…. Did someone purposely dropped this and locked the door? I could only think of one suspect, Josh. I sighed, that hyung. I returned the inside the pack and left it on the table beside the box. I looked at Ezra, she’s still sleeping , I almost forgot. I put the shirt on her and I took my shirt, shoes and socks off before I laid next to Ezra. As soon as I hit the bed, I was fast asleep.

-End of Flashback-

“I’m going to kill Josh.” Ezra angrily said.

“I hope the door is open now.”

                I got up from the bed and I went to open the door, it wasn’t locked. I peeked outside; the hallway was silent and empty. I walked out, half- and barefooted, the house was a mess, I went down to the first floor and straight to the kitchen where I heard loud noises. I entered and I found all my members together with Josh and Jae along with some of his friends eating breakfast and chatting casually.

“Good morning V!” Jae was the first one to greet me.

                Everyone looked into my direction.

“Did you nail it?” Josh asked grinning widely.

“Nail what?” I asked.

“Oh come on, don’t be shy, you can tell us.” Jae twitched his eyebrows twice.

                Huh? What are they talking about?

“Tell what?”

                I noticed they all grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter