Chapter 4

Bangtan Baes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:00 am

            I woke up and did my morning routines. I went to the kitchen and I saw mom cooking for breakfast while singing with an old song. Ooh, they’re back.

“Eomma! You’re back!”

            Mom just nodded and continued singing to the loud music. Oh gosh, this is torture, still not used to it. Then Josh came in followed by Jae. Dad is sure on his work already.

“Let’s eat! I’m hungry.” –Josh

“Wait up! I’m not yet done.” –Mom

            Josh seemed to sense something making his face frown.

“Mom, what kind of music is that? It’s awful.” –Josh

“I know right, Trot.”

“What? It’s actually great!”

            I just face palmed and waited for the food. After breakfast, I went up to my room and packed up my stuff. Time passed. All is well, I’m done.

            Oh, I remembered Taehyung. So I took his hoodie and went to their house, straight to his room only to find him still sleeping. Aish! I put his hoodie on the chair. Hmmmm…..

            Aha! I pulled off his blanket and boom! Abs, abs, abs…la~la~la~. Yes, I’m a ert. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

“Are you done staring now?” –V asked me with a smirk.

            Oh no, V caught me staring. So I just smirked back at him and acted coolly.

“Get your out there before I’ll you, I mean, kick your !”

            Good going Ezra, that’s really nice of you.

            V grinned and retorted,

“Dude, I would love to.”

            Okay sure! But no. Wait, there’s a mosquito in his right cheek. I went near him but he was surprised then he ran immediately to the comfort room and locked the door.

“Go away! You creep!” –V shouted.

            Umm, I don’t know what to think. What did I do wrong? I must’ve looked like a creep. Whatever, just shake it off. I went home while V was preparing his stuff. I went to Josh’s room and saw him laughing by himself. Should I call 911? And tell them there’s a crazy guy over here who looked like he’s a dangerous maniac. Wait, this isn’t America.

“What are you doing here?” –Josh

“Drive us to the station.”

“I’m busy.”

“Laughing by yourself?”

“I’m having a phone call with my chick through my headsets, idiot.”

“Give me your car then.”

“Hell no.”

“A huh.”

“Okay, okay! I’ll drive you, now go away.”

            I went to mom and bid goodbye. I waited for V and after a long wait, he finally came with Josh.

Time skip:

            We are now at the station. We’re back in Seoul. I saw Jhope coming towards us so I ran and hugged him tight.

“Hobi!!!”

“Yaaah!!! I missed you!!”

            He hugged me back but he is so loud.

“Huh, you always miss everyone.”

            Then he suddenly ran past me. I turned around and I saw him hug Jimin who looked like he was about to cry. Poor Chim Chim.

            We waited for their managers to come and fetch us.

“Gays, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter