Nine

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chanyeol and Yeonhee were walking inside the campus, Yeonhee looked at Chanyeol with admiration and a thought came to her. She thought that Chanyeol really did a lot for her. Since she was young up until the present, Chanyeol had always been there for her.

"I love you, oppa, and thank you." She unconciously whispered to herself. Chanyeol, having a sharp hearing, heard what Yeonhee said but asked nevertheless.

"Did you say something Yeonhee?"

"Oh no, nothing."

"Oh okay." Chanyeol said but at the same time, he thought that Yeonhee was cute for still being shy in front of him.

Both of them were just talking and eating the rest of the day. They also tried the photo booth meant for couples. They were given a copy of the picture one of them can keep. Yeonhee decided she would keep the copy for herself knowing that Chanyeol already has a lot of photos of them with Baekhyun or just the both of them in his phone.

She really enjoyed the festival especially when her relationship with her brother is now okay.

Yeonhee finally proved to herself that time flies so fast if you are enjoying yourself. It was already night time when Chanyeol decided to take her to the rooftop of the school.

"Oppa, what are we doing here?" She asked.

"We're going to see the fireworks display here." He replied.

"Wow! Really?" Yeonhee sounded excited as she sat beside Chanyeol.

"Oh look, its starting!" He pointed to the sky. Yeonhee was enjoying the view of the fireworks when she was interrupted when she felt Chanyeol moved beside her. When she looked at him, he was kneeling and was holding a white rose.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I've been wanting to ask you this, I've already asked permission from your father and your brother." He stared at her for awhile and took a deep breath before asking, "Will you be my girlfriend, Yeonhee?"

She was shocked and was happy at the same time.

'Is this a dream?' She thought. She started pinching her cheeks making it red as a result. When she felt the sting of her pinch, and concluded that everything wasn't a dream but reality. She stared at Chanyeol with wide eyes.

"It's not a dream, Yeonhee." Chanyeol chuckled but then his expression immediately turned serious but still a calm one. "I won't pressure you to answer me right now, Yeonhee. But I hope you'd think about your response. It could either make or break me." Chanyeol said as he smiled at her and caressed her cheek.

"Yes I will, oppa."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter